Register Now
Alexander.

Downloading PC games

On 4/30/2019 at 1:59 PM, skyfire said:

Yes it was and it is. The thing is the tech that used to detect the people for the illegal activities tend to be easily captured these days. The reason being the ISPs are capturing the people who use torrent. 

I don't support Torrenting outright but if you are going to do it, getting a quality VPN will alleviate those issues.

On 6/6/2019 at 10:18 PM, skyfire said:

I do have VPN but I only use it to access the sites not accessible due to govt rules. You can read from that sentence as you wish XD. 

I do the same thing at times too so don't worry🤣. In all seriousness though, I have found myself using my VPN more often in recent months because of more restrictions by different companies and it is ridiculous.

Indeed many VPN are pretty much open and it's easy for the ISP's to block those as well. So it becomes harder to find the right set of VPN. I am using Windscribe. I heard nordVPN to be more superior which I may upgrade some time soon. 

On 6/16/2019 at 10:27 PM, skyfire said:

Indeed many VPN are pretty much open and it's easy for the ISP's to block those as well. So it becomes harder to find the right set of VPN. I am using Windscribe. I heard nordVPN to be more superior which I may upgrade some time soon. 

Torguard is the one I use because it is affordable and is very feature packed and the best part is most of the ips aren't blocked by popular sites like Netflix. That means you can have access to all of the Netflix content.