Register Now
Alexander.

Customized consoles

Who here has a customized controller for their console? Why or why not?

If so, what video game has the controller been modified too? 

9453cf4a6c535dc6ec32b49d5759eb9a.jpeg.8fac0049db6f26a7d42f1fcf6295b66d.jpeg

An example has been posted above as an image.   I don't see the need to get mine modified. I'm happy with what I've got already. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

On 3/24/2019 at 4:27 AM, skyfire said:

I think custom joysticks and the stickers can be really good. But often the custom printing cost some money. I usually prefer to avoid doing in such case and may go for merchandise bundle or so. 

Probably the safest option. To be honest, why would someone pay tons of extra money just for the costmetics? A original controller works just the same. 

On 4/3/2019 at 2:13 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

Probably the safest option. To be honest, why would someone pay tons of extra money just for the costmetics? A original controller works just the same. 

Think of it as collector item. Like we have with comics when all of us have same print. It's the one that holds forever makes it collectors item. 

On 4/2/2019 at 9:43 PM, Alexander. said:

Same reason why people buy expensive clothes. They can get the same thing for much cheaper, but it looks and feels better. It's psychological, people want to look and feel better.

Some people think that $500 shoes are better than $10 shoes, simply because they're more expensive, and that's simply not the case. I get my shoes at Walmart for the most part, and they last forever. I'm a fan of sneakers more than anything, so why would I go somewhere and spend hundreds when I could spend a fraction of that and get something better? Granted I have a few pairs of really cute boots, and I wear them often too. But they didn't exactly drain the bank.

Wish is your friend people.

On 4/6/2019 at 2:37 AM, kingpotato said:

I will normally just put a bubblegum sticker on it...

I did that a lot with my Sega Genesis console. It looks funny whenever I see all the stickers lined up on it. 

For my Playstation, I got skin for it from Amazon. I'm thinking of even getting a new skin of Red Dead Redemption 2 for it. 

I used to have a customized Xbox One controller I made on the official Microsoft website, but I guess I got rid of it when I sold my original Day One Xbox One. It was a green controller with a blue d-pad, since these are two of my favorite colors. As for putting stickers on consoles and controllers I don't like doing that, it's hard to get off later on down the line if you're wanting to sell the console or if you're just tired of seeing the sticker.