Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Alexander.

Customized consoles

Who here has a customized controller for their console? Why or why not?

If so, what video game has the controller been modified too? 

9453cf4a6c535dc6ec32b49d5759eb9a.jpeg.8fac0049db6f26a7d42f1fcf6295b66d.jpeg

An example has been posted above as an image.   I don't see the need to get mine modified. I'm happy with what I've got already. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I think custom joysticks and the stickers can be really good. But often the custom printing cost some money. I usually prefer to avoid doing in such case and may go for merchandise bundle or so. 

On 3/24/2019 at 4:27 AM, skyfire said:

I think custom joysticks and the stickers can be really good. But often the custom printing cost some money. I usually prefer to avoid doing in such case and may go for merchandise bundle or so. 

Probably the safest option. To be honest, why would someone pay tons of extra money just for the costmetics? A original controller works just the same. 

On 4/3/2019 at 4:31 PM, The Blackangel said:

Where do you even go to get a customized controller?

Depends on your country. If your living in the United States or the United Kingdom, you should be able to purchase a customized controller of Amazon. Hope this helps you with your query. 

Amazon UK

Amazon USA

On 4/3/2019 at 2:13 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

Probably the safest option. To be honest, why would someone pay tons of extra money just for the costmetics? A original controller works just the same. 

Think of it as collector item. Like we have with comics when all of us have same print. It's the one that holds forever makes it collectors item.