Register Now
Alexander.

Who is your phone provider?

Who is your phone provider? Are you on pay as you go or a fixed term contract? How much are you paying and what are you receiving in return for the money? 

I'm with Tesco Mobile and I'm using their Pay As You Go - Rocket Packet Service. For £10.00 a month, I have been given 4G of data, unlimited texts and 500 minutes. 

I'm on contract with Virgin Mobile £8.87, I'm getting unlimited texts, 2500 mins calls and 5GB data. All unused data from last month is saved for the next one. 

I changed the provider from Vodafone to Virgin after I found out about such a good offer. But it was for new users only, so dunno how much I'm gonna pay after the contract expires.

On 3/28/2019 at 3:01 PM, Moony Burbage said:

I'm on contract with Virgin Mobile £8.87, I'm getting unlimited texts, 2500 mins calls and 5GB data. All unused data from last month is saved for the next one. 

I changed the provider from Vodafone to Virgin after I found out about such a good offer. But it was for new users only, so dunno how much I'm gonna pay after the contract expires.

Sounds an amazing offer and definitely better than my Pay as You Go with Tesco. I'm interested to find out more about this. 

How long is the contract for? I'm guessing you don't get a phone as part of the deal. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

On 4/1/2019 at 10:17 PM, xXInfectedXx said:

Sounds an amazing offer and definitely better than my Pay as You Go with Tesco. I'm interested to find out more about this. 

How long is the contract for? I'm guessing you don't get a phone as part of the deal. 

It was a limited time offer, I think. You had to be lucky enough to discover it and get the contract within specific time frame. The contract is 1 year and, of course, no phone. I used my old one to get the deal.

On 3/21/2019 at 11:37 AM, The Blackangel said:

I was with TracFone for a long time. But since getting married, I'm on my in-laws plan. We're with AT&T, and since they pay the bill, I have no clue what it costs.

You're a lucky one...If only I could trick my in-laws to do that.

I changed phone providers, and I'm now with Vodafone. I changed from Tesco PAYG in February. My current agreement is for 24 months at £26.13 for Unlimited Data, Minutes, and Texts.  I switched as I found 4GB didn't even last me a week and needed more data to use when I'm out and about.  I love using VeryMe rewards too

I am with Voxi now after I switched from Tesco as I heard a lot about Voxi's unlimited social media incentive and 12GB data with unlimited texts and calls. This was at the same price as my old contract which had considerably less (2GB data, 500 min, 500 texts). I am enjoying Voxi and will be great for university too.

Started off with Vodafone since it was available for the UK and australia usage. But soon later moved to EE (also known as orange) since they have so far the best coverage then any other network. Been with them for 5 years and still happy even that I don't use much text and calls. Just data mostly.