Register Now
Alexander.

What would like to see in the next GTA?

What features of GTA 5 do wish the developers would re do? Why would you want to see the aspect added in the game? 

Personally, I think It would be cool to have the capability to enter buildings in Grand Theft Auto Five. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

On 8/19/2019 at 6:52 PM, skyfire said:

I just hope that new GTA does not become the new SJW game. I mean we already seen how the far cry turned it into and how it was pretty bad. 

I also hope it doesn't ruin the game with futuristic vehicles like they did GTA V online. The oppressors really ruined the online segment of the game because that is what tryhards constantly use.

On 9/8/2019 at 1:00 PM, kingpotato said:

I would like to see an 80s type story or city just like in Vice city. The 80s are making a comeback in pop culture so it will be cool to see that in a new GTA, also most of the modern world aspects where already addresed in GTA 4 and 5.

I wouldn't mind that all to be honest but I suspect the story will be a modern day one because based on what the Rockstar developers are implying.

On 9/8/2019 at 11:30 PM, kingpotato said:

I would like to see an 80s type story or city just like in Vice city. The 80s are making a comeback in pop culture so it will be cool to see that in a new GTA, also most of the modern world aspects where already addresed in GTA 4 and 5.

I would want to see such too. I think those times were good and simple compared to complications of today. So yeah that story definitely. 

On 9/18/2019 at 4:55 AM, kingpotato said:

Yeah simpler times and of course it was the 80's and cocaine was the shit. 😆 Imagine that on a GTA

Well Vice City existed but I get what you mean - you want the whole cocaine addition implemented 🤣. In all seriousness, I'm not against them returning to the 80s provided that it was done properly.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well Vice City existed but I get what you mean - you want the whole cocaine addition implemented 🤣. In all seriousness, I'm not against them returning to the 80s provided that it was done properly.

Well that was my first comment about, I want the next GTA to be a remake of Vice city or something similar to it, well rockstar hasn't dropped the ball in that aspect so hopefully its done properly as well.