Register Now
Kaynil

Cadence of Hyrule

So, guys what do you think of Nintendo letting "BraceYourself Games" to make a Crypt of the Necromancer styles game with Zelda elements and characters.  I was talking with a friend and he pointed out just how much it borrows from ALttP. Someone else said that the sprites reminded him of The Minish Cap. It is definitely interesting. 

The game is described as a Dungeon Crawler Rhythm game. I haven't tried any game like that, but if you put Zelda on it, it sure gets my attention. It's the franchise that bypasses my cynicism and dissolves my rationalization skills into those of a 5-year-old.

Anyone has played the Crypt of the Necrodancer or feels interested in buying this game? 

I’ve played Crypt of the Necrodancer and it’s a good game. It takes a lot of getting used to mechanically, but once you “get into the groove”, it’s a really satisfying experience. I knew the dev of CotN was handling development of this Zelda game but I didn’t realise it was going to be so much like CotN. Colour me intrigued.