Register Now
Alexander.

How long have you owned your Xbox for?

At the moment the current Xbox I have is the Xbox One X and I have had this console since around 2019 I think it was. Prior to that I had an Xbox One S and then before that I had the Original Xbox One. So far touch wood I have had no issues with the Xbox One X I have now and it's still running well enough for me to be able to use and keep using for much longer and maybe even pass down to my daughter when I am able to upgrade. When I am able to, I am wanting to upgrade to the Xbox One X as I feel I would need the space due to my live streaming and content creation. Hoping to be able to do this hopefully next year and finally be caught up.

I got my first Xbox 360 in 2007. I remember because that's the year Call of Duty 4 came out. I then got a new Xbox 360 slim after dealing with 5 separate RROD's on my original arcade Xbox 360. I think I got the Xbox 360 slim around 2011, and then a new one around 2013 or so. And I think 2015 is when I purchased my Xbox One. So from 2007 to now, I had an Xbox console. 

I got my Xbox One S back in 2018, so it's about 5 years old now. I do want to upgrade to a Series X eventually, but honestly I'm in no rush right now. I have a bunch of disc games which is why I'd rather have the Series X plus the graphics look better on the Series X compared to the Series S. I had an original Xbox One back in 2016, but I had to sell it since I needed money. It was a launch model I bought refurbished off the Microsoft store. Prior to that I also had a 360 Elite I got back in 2010, but I had to sell it as well for money.

I don't remember exactly when, but @Rain Dew got me an Xbox One a few years ago because there was one game I wanted which was an Xbox exclusive at the time. It has since been released on Steam, so now I honestly don't touch my Xbox unless my hand bumps it. I'm thinking I may start gaming on it again. I just have to figure out what I want to play.

I got a 360 in probably 2008. Sadly it red-ringed on me a few years later, so I got my brother's old Elite, and then later a slim model. Then I got a One S in either 2015 or 2016, then I went back and got two different OG Xboxes, one normal black and one crystal. Lastly I got a Series X earlier this year. 

I'm still on the Xbox one S and have had this Xbox since 2021. Before the Xbox I have now I had the Xbox one that I had for around 4 years. I was using the Xbox 360 from around 2011 until I eventually upgraded to the Xbox one. Hoping to upgrade to one of the newest Xbox's. 

My current xbox? It's a Series X. I bought it last summer.  So i've had it for just over a year.   I bought the Series X before my PS5.  

Xbox in general? I owned a Xbox 360 from 2013-2019.  I gave it to my nephew a few years ago. I regret doing so but yeah.