Register Now
Alexander.

Have you ever changed your Gamertag

10 hours ago, DylanC said:

Mine’s always been the same, personally. Don’t see the point in changing it, unless you put no thought in and picked a really dumb name to begin with.

I agree - the only other time I'll change my Gamertag is to troll someone in-game and I usually change it back immediately. Otherwise, I have no reason to change it.

On 6/8/2019 at 4:10 AM, kingpotato said:

I did changed mine on the PS4, but I have kept the same one on my Xbox for the last 10 years.

Mine has been the same on Xbox Live for almost 10 years as well. I remembered naming myself trollbot89 and Microsoft messaged me a few days later and said my name was inappropriate 🤣🤣

Yes I have. For the longest time I had a specific one that had my username and then my year of birth with a 1 at the end of it. I did this when I was part of a clan, I joint owned with someone and we would all have our usernames, out date of birth and a 1 at the end. Later the clan split, and people left Xbox or stopped coming around and I changed mine to coincide with my streaming career back when Mixer was around, and I added my username and Mixer at the end, and I had that for a while until Mixer closed. Now I have it set as ShortieLive and I have left it at that as it suits for my streaming career, and it has my username as well. So, I have changed mine 3 times and one was a free change when they allowed us to have a free change when they changed the username system a few years ago.

I have changed my gamertag a few times, last time I'd say was probably back in early 2011 or so. I had changed it before that, a couple other times, but the new name I chose stuck and I've been using the name ever since. I don't like sharing my GT though, and honestly I don't game on my Xbox all too much anymore anyway. I mostly play PC games anyway. My Xbox One is mostly just used for YouTube and apps.

I have indeed but only twice at the time when I had to play GTAIV using the the old WIndows live system before the Xbox app came 😛 When you first make an account back then it gives you a name that you can chnage once for free, used that anme for months till I rename it to "Welcome" and I spelt it wrong 😛  After awhile made another acount and used that for years