Register Now
Alexander.

Team-Killing

For a second there I thought this was about killing your own teammates by the title. Yes, you have to team up with players in MMOs because you become an easy target otherwise. We normally discuss it on the fly but most times it involves some kind of flanking maneuvers or baiting tactics to catch other teams off-guard. I normally use a microphone because it is distracting to be typing while combating other teams but if I am forced to use the in-game message then so be it.

On 3/24/2019 at 7:09 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

Do you team up with fellow gamers on multi player games and attack other other teams? If so, what's your strategy?  How do you communicate with your team, by microphone or by in-game text/message?

I think we're supposed to communicate via voice chat and yes I am equipped for the job. However, a lot of people don't appreciate the art of a voice command lol

On 4/18/2019 at 5:01 AM, kingpotato said:

Microphone and we just try not to die 😆

All gamers hope that luck will be on their side but sometimes this isn't the case! Tell me the most memorable moment you can think of while playing a Team Deathmatch.

Explain the story to me, was it upsetting, happy or funny? 

On 4/20/2019 at 8:09 PM, TheSteelyardDweller said:

Discord is good for this

Discord has to be the best. Communication is vital if your playing with others. I completely agree with your post. 

Do you only use Discord or have you been using other VoIP apps too? What's your favourite? 

Edited by xXInfectedXx