Register Now
Alexander.

Vote: Multi-Player or Single Player

Choose please!   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Multi player or Single Player

• Single Player
    • Multi Player

I have set up a poll for you to vote in. Choose between Single Player and Multi Player in video gaming. Give a reason why too! 

I prefer Multi-Player because I find it more exciting than Single Player. The ability to interact with other human beings from the comfort of your own home is more sociable than playing by yourself! 

I used to be a very dedicated MMO player, and the community I was a part of was very close-knit and a core part of my life. Most multiplayer games don't offer that though, and I also don't have the time to invest in it. I am looking to relax and disconnect and recharge at the end of the day too, so single player games currently are more useful for me.

I'm 50/50 when it comes to this topic because I love Skyrim and DMC 5 among others for their gripping single-player experiences but you have games like GTA online that I loved to play(said it in the past tense because I used to spend hours playing it until they started adding all these BS DLC vehicles). I do like MMOs in terms of building a guild and causing mischief in-game and also getting a good laugh with strangers.

On 3/26/2019 at 7:13 PM, kingpotato said:

Since I suck at multiplayer games I will vote Single player

Understandable. Although, failing is a form of improvement so how do you plan on enhancing your skills in future multi-player games?

It depends on the video game specifically but I would suggest watching and reading tutorials on the internet. Lot's of practice can also help you advance your skillset

Edited by xXInfectedXx

7 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Understandable. Although, failing is a form of improvement so how do you plan on enhancing your skills in future multi-player games?

It depends on the video game specifically but I would suggest watching and reading tutorials on the internet. Lot's of practice can also help you advance your skillset

Just practice, I used to be good at Halo 3 back in the day when it was the new thing on Xbox.