Register Now
Alexander.

Banned

I have not seen anyone getting ban. But there are some of the users on PUBG who get ban if they are playing with the BOT scripts. I know this because PUBG made announcement about such gamers and they usually ban such people who do the same. 

My brother's xbox was banned 5 minutes ago off xbox live.....They should have made the console unhackable like play station 3, sony stopped selling backward compatible ps3s as they could be hacked so now sell them so they can only play ps3 games.

I used to play Xbox as a younger child so my memory is a little hazey, but I do not recall ever being banned. I did however report quite a few people, generally for rude and vulgar language. I wonder if Microsoft and the authorities ever did anything about the numerous reports I filed, as some of the people that are on their headsets needed banning or at least punishment.

I played Xbox, specifically using Xbox Live, a lot as a kid and I don't remember ever being banned either. I know of a friend that was banned, but I'm pretty sure it was unfair. It would be interesting to see the criteria for Xbox Live bans.

I used to go in the Xbox forums back in the day and read the many topics of people trying to get their bans revoked. Rarely did I ever see it happen. 

I remember they would ask why and a Xbox team member would respond. Or one of the forum mods will answer it, I forget. They just give the ban reason and that's it. I don't know if anyone got their bans overturned. 

I have been suspended in the past on Xbox Live for a few days for something I said to someone in a message but that is about it in my case. In terms of knowing someone who has been banned from Xbox Live I do know someone who I used to game with back in 2008-2009 who was banned from Xbox Live due to something he said to someone that was very harsh and I cannot repeat here. I will say he did deserve the ban, but I feel that the person on the receiving end should have also been punished in some way for what they said but it didn't seem to happen. He eventually made a new account and just went from there.