Register Now
Alexander.

What consoles have you owned?

Previously speaking, what consoles have you owned? Do you own a older generation, do you actively use it? I have owned a Wii, and a Xbox and I think I owned a PS3 when I was a lot younger.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I think Xbox and the PS is the recent one I own. I also owned SEGA and Mitashi along with the few other chinese consoles. I enjoyed playing with those consoles. It was kind of fun in the 90s to play with the different games from china.

Colecovision, Atari 2600, Game Boy, GBA SP, NES, SNES, N64, Game Cube, Wii, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, Xbox 360, Xbox One X

I know there's a couple other systems, but off the top of my head I can't think of them. I don't have a Colecovision at the moment. I'm looking for a good deal on one. Well I have the classic piece of shit, but it's just not the same. Nostalgia goes a long way for me. As for the rest of the systems the only 2 we don't use anymore are the Game Cube and Wii. We use the PS2, but only to Play PS1 games really. Neither of us have played a PS2 game in forever. And the Game Boy. I always use my GBA SP. It's easier to just keep a couple of them charged.

Here goes...

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, DSi XL, 3DS XL, Virtual Boy, NES Classic, SNES Classic.
Sega: Master System, Genesis, CDX, Saturn, Dreamcast.
PlayStation: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS4 Pro, PSP, Vita.
Xbox: Original Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S.
Atari: Atari 2600

I think that's all of them, also those i no longer have are struck through, but the rest i still own. Most of the older consoles are stored away though, though usually i try to find a more modern way to play the older games, since TV space is limited, but i might break one of them out every now and then.

I've owned the PS2, Nintendo Wii, PSP, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360 and PS4 over my lifetime. The PSP is my favourite ever console. Brings back great memories from my childhood. PS2 is a close second.

Edited by ARx182

I have own a crapload of consoles.

Nintendo

• N64
  • Gameboy
  • Gameboy Color
  • Gameboy Advance
  • Gameboy Advance SP
  • DS
  • DS XL
  • 2DS
  • 3DS
  • 3DS Max
  • Wii
  • Switch

Playstation

Xbox

My husband and I are planning to get the PS5 and Xbox whatever. I can't remember the name.

As you can see the biggest console I've owned since the beginning is the Nintendo consoles.

On 2/20/2021 at 6:50 AM, Patrik said:

PS1 & PS2, i was too excited to get a PSP, but those went rare for a period of time and i still want to get one even today!

I have 3 PSP's around here somewhere. I even have the white Assassin's Creed limited edition PSP. The game is long gone, and I'm honestly not sure where the console itself is at the moment. The only reason I ever wanted them was to watch movies on them. But it was PSP that made me a fan of God Of War. The best one in the entire franchise is Chains Of Olympus.