Register Now
Alexander.

What consoles have you owned?

12 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I have 3 PSP's around here somewhere. I even have the white Assassin's Creed limited edition PSP. The game is long gone, and I'm honestly not sure where the console itself is at the moment. The only reason I ever wanted them was to watch movies on them. But it was PSP that made me a fan of God Of War. The best one in the entire franchise is Chains Of Olympus.

they are available now for around 25 bucks here these days (come with everything, charger, SD Card etc...), but they got lot of issues since they are flashed (modded) to play pirated games :(

On 3/24/2021 at 2:06 PM, skyfire said:

SEGA dreamcast is still one of the most in demand on the ebay too. A lot of people play it nostalgic reasons. 

I do have the emulator on my computer and I can acquire the roms so I don't ever really need the old consoles. I have to admit, I did love playing Crazy Taxi on it though.

6 hours ago, egghead said:

I started gaming in 2016, I started by playing Minecraft on PC. The first console I ever owned was PS4.

Do you know that, I wasn't aware about Minecraft series existence until late 2021, I was thinking it is a new video game invented last year (2021), until I made my research saw that, it's been around since 2011 with different editions. 

I am missing out from owning entire Xbox series, Nintendo series. The only serries I've been with for ages is just PlayStation series. I have played from 1-4, PS5 is lacking in my list, hoping to get into it soon, to make the list complete xD. 

On 4/2/2022 at 5:52 AM, Justin11 said:

Do you know that, I wasn't aware about Minecraft series existence until late 2021, I was thinking it is a new video game invented last year (2021), until I made my research saw that, it's been around since 2011 with different editions. 

Microsoft spent $2.5 billion to buy Minecraft.

4 minutes ago, egghead said:

Microsoft spent $2.5 billion to buy Minecraft.

Microsoft just want to conquer video game world, and usurping Sony, with all big progress made. Their expenditure around video games is really whopping, definitely they'll reap the course of the purchase in due time. 

I have owned Atari 2600 which was a gift by the way, Commodore Amiga CD32 which was the very first console I bought for myself, followed by Sega Genesis, PS1 - PS4. I can't forget about my Gameboy handheld console too. 

Atari: Atari 2600

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii Mini, Switch, GBC, GBA, GBA SP.

SEGA: Genesis Mini, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear.

Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, PS TV.

Microsoft: XBox, XBox 360, XBox One X

SNK: Neo Geo Mini (Nakoruru Red Edition)

My first console was the 2600, which came secondhand with a few games from some people my parents knew. This was early 90s, so it was already a very old console. After maybe a year, my parents upgraded me to the SNES (I completely skipped Gen 3 growing up, which is why I don't have any nostalgia for it). I didn't seriously get into video games until the Gameboy Color and N64 (largely thanks to Pokemon). Gen 6 was the first time I had every single major console while they were current-gen. Gamecube was my first gen 6 console, PS2 was the first console I ever bought with my own money. During my early adult life I was dirt poor, so I didn't upgrade to gen 7 until around 2010. Gen 7 was where I really started to get into game collecting, with my PS3 collection consisting of over 40 games. Gen 8 was mostly a repeat of gen 7, with my main console being PS4.

Edited by HowHammerYou

On 4/1/2022 at 7:07 PM, Justin11 said:

Minecraft is probably the most popular game that I've never played lol. The gameplay itself doesn't appeal to me so I doubt I'll ever play it either.