Register Now
UleTheVee

The Ace Attorney Trilogy

On 3/26/2019 at 11:47 AM, kingpotato said:

Great games I remember them fondly on my Nintendo DS but they really lack any replay value.

I dunno if I agree with that. For some of them, replaying them after you've experienced them at least once already can wake you up to some very clever foreshadowing.

Or you can do what Ule does when we play on stream and deliberately select wrong answers (some of them hilariously obvious, some of them not) in those multiple-choice sections that come up now and then that you didn't do during the original playthrough for the sole purpose of seeing what happens.

Edited by Executor Akamia

22 hours ago, Executor Akamia said:

I dunno if I agree with that. For some of them, replaying them after you've experienced them at least once already can wake you up to some very clever foreshadowing.

Or you can do what Ule does when we play on stream and deliberately select wrong answers (some of them hilariously obvious, some of them not) in those multiple-choice sections that come up now and then that you didn't do during the original playthrough for the sole purpose of seeing what happens.

By the way, I HEAVILY recommend doing this. It's so fucking hilarious. @killamch89 if you didn't do this before, DO IT.

20 hours ago, Darya said:

I agree, I've never heard of it before now, but I'll have to check it out soon!

21 hours ago, Bravosi said:

Never heard about this one before. Gonna check it out! 🙂

Definitely do so, it's a magnificent Visual Novel series with great characters.

On 4/14/2019 at 10:39 PM, Executor Akamia said:

Maybe yes but once you go through the game once the second time is not that fun. I did replayed them several times but after a while when you already know the outcome it can get boring.