Register Now
kingpotato

Best Survival games

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I know about the Dead Rising but I was talking about a bit more depth like being able to take up practically anything to help you fight off a zombie.

Oh well I think thats the only zombie game so far where you can use most of the stuff around you that I could think of.

37 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Oh well I think thats the only zombie game so far where you can use most of the stuff around you that I could think of.

No worries - I'll look up some Fallout 4 mods and see if I can recreate something like that in-game.

Of the ones I've played, Minecraft is my favorite. Admittedly, I haven't played many. My brother bought me a few others over the years, but I haven't felt sufficiently motivated to try them the way I did Minecraft.

If I ever get around to playing it, maybe Rust, but I dunno. I'm not sure if Rust has a "Hardcore" (or similar) mode or not.

1 hour ago, Executor Akamia said:

Of the ones I've played, Minecraft is my favorite. Admittedly, I haven't played many. My brother bought me a few others over the years, but I haven't felt sufficiently motivated to try them the way I did Minecraft.

If I ever get around to playing it, maybe Rust, but I dunno. I'm not sure if Rust has a "Hardcore" (or similar) mode or not.

But Minecraft isn't a Survival game, is it?

I saw an indie title called the Beast Inside yesterday and I think I'll get it when it comes out. The demo was horrifying to say the least...the atmosphere in-game had me looking over my shoulder every minute and I wasn't even the one playing - I think I'm in love!

On 4/12/2019 at 6:22 PM, killamch89 said:

I saw an indie title called the Beast Inside yesterday and I think I'll get it when it comes out. The demo was horrifying to say the least...the atmosphere in-game had me looking over my shoulder every minute and I wasn't even the one playing - I think I'm in love!

I just saw some videos about this game, I think I'm not going to play it 😆 to damn scary.

On 5/9/2019 at 2:07 PM, Bravosi said:

House of Dead is nice! :P

I think the sequels of the game didn't made it much. And it can be pretty awesome if someone like the capcom does the reboot for them and maybe who knows things may change as well. 

On 5/19/2019 at 10:25 AM, skyfire said:

I think the sequels of the game didn't made it much. And it can be pretty awesome if someone like the capcom does the reboot for them and maybe who knows things may change as well. 

Which sequels are we referring to?
I will say that House of Dead 3 and Overkill are way better than the first one. 

House of Dead 2 and 4. I found them not much impacting me in terms of that excitement. Though I'd say new sequels were good. Though some sequels like overkill managed to attract a lot of game fans back into the game. But some sequels were boring though. 

22 minutes ago, skyfire said:

House of Dead 2 and 4. I found them not much impacting me in terms of that excitement. Though I'd say new sequels were good. Though some sequels like overkill managed to attract a lot of game fans back into the game. But some sequels were boring though. 

Oh yeah House of Dead 2 was definitely bad