Register Now
kingpotato

Best Survival games

On 11/3/2019 at 4:55 PM, killamch89 said:

You should try Resident Evil 7 - Hands down the scariest game I've played. No seriously, I've only played it once and refused to do it again because of how scary it was. The only reason I never started screaming was due to my friends being there lol.

Agree, scary as hell, decent story and every bullet counts.

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Agree, scary as hell, decent story and every bullet counts.

When I first started playing and found like 9 bullets I assumed I'd find more bullets so I fired off a couple to test out the gun...How mistaken I was! I was being chased by that creepy family and I was like "where's the ammo?!". Needless to say they did kill me that first time...

53 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

When I first started playing and found like 9 bullets I assumed I'd find more bullets so I fired off a couple to test out the gun...How mistaken I was! I was being chased by that creepy family and I was like "where's the ammo?!". Needless to say they did kill me that first time...

Actually by then end of the game (if you are playing on normal difficulty) you do get more ammo than you can carry, I just sprayed the final boss with bullets, still difficult but a much easier fight. Except for Marguerite, bullets are not enough, not even fire, the scariest boss fight ever.