Register Now
kingpotato

Two new Nintendo Switch versions coming this year

Two new Nintendo Switch versions are coming this year , One will be a budget option which apparently will not have a rumble feature and it will be portable only and the second a upgraded version of the current switch but there isnt enough information as of Today.

I'm personally happy that a new cheaper version is coming, I was getting bored of my 2DS but I dont have the money to spend on a Switch. 

For those who already have a Switch or are planning on getting one what are your thoughts about these news ?

On 3/26/2019 at 6:29 PM, kingpotato said:

Two new Nintendo Switch versions are coming this year , One will be a budget option which apparently will not have a rumble feature and it will be portable only and the second a upgraded version of the current switch but there isnt enough information as of Today.

I'm personally happy that a new cheaper version is coming, I was getting bored of my 2DS but I dont have the money to spend on a Switch. 

For those who already have a Switch or are planning on getting one what are your thoughts about these news ?

Before I would've told you that this was just a WSJ report and that you shouldn't take it seriously but then Eurogamer confirmed it so now I have to take the L.

As for what I think about the "Switch Lite" and "Switch Pro"? I think the former is a waste of time while the latter is a great addition for players.... Too bad everyone else purchased the shitty bad version...

We already have one, but haven't even played it yet. But that's mostly due to the fact that we lost the damn charge cord, and haven't been able to spare the money to pick up a new one. But for all intents and purposes, we're not going to buy a new one, unless we want to play head to head on something.

Called this a while back. Personally, I wouldn’t be interested to purchase this myself as I already have the base model but I can see it being desirable to those who haven’t picked up a Switch yet. Need to know the confirmed specs/new features before seriously deciding on whether to upgrade myself. 

On 3/29/2019 at 2:38 AM, UleTheVee said:

Before I would've told you that this was just a WSJ report and that you shouldn't take it seriously but then Eurogamer confirmed it so now I have to take the L.

As for what I think about the "Switch Lite" and "Switch Pro"? I think the former is a waste of time while the latter is a great addition for players.... Too bad everyone else purchased the shitty bad version...

I'm actually looking forward to the Switch lite, if the price is good and the portable functionality is still the same I might go for it, I dont really care if it looses its dock feature.

15 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I'm actually looking forward to the Switch lite, if the price is good and the portable functionality is still the same I might go for it, I dont really care if it looses its dock feature.

So you basically want a 3DS but more powerful lol

7 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Hell yeah, I dont really need another home console I just need to play FPS on the go. (ps vita no longer an option)

I'm buying the more powerful one so I can also game on the go. @UleTheVee fun fact, I have had a brand new 3ds sitting at home for 3 years and still haven't even looked at it once.

18 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'm buying the more powerful one so I can also game on the go. @UleTheVee fun fact, I have had a brand new 3ds sitting at home for 3 years and still haven't even looked at it once.

Yeah I also have my 2DS and I only have 2 games left, I got rid of the other ones I had since I got bored of just playing RPGS on it.

4 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah I also have my 2DS and I only have 2 games left, I got rid of the other ones I had since I got bored of just playing RPGS on it.

25 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I get it... You guys didn't get the joke.