Register Now
DylanC

Easiest video game you’ve ever beaten?

We all rabbit on about the toughest video games (*cough cough* Dark Souls et al) but no-one really talks about the *easiest* games. The easiest game I’ve beaten is probably Super Mario Bros 2. It’s one of my favourite games and I still love it to this day. What is the easiest game you’ve beaten? 

629312D6-34CF-4E19-BDE1-8302B410B74D.jpeg

1 hour ago, StaceyPowers said:

On what setting? Quite a few games are almost effortless on casual/normal modes =D

Ah, good point! Forgot to take that into account 😅 I guess, the game’s Normal setting should suffice as most games on casual/easy are a cakewalk.

20 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Ah, good point! Forgot to take that into account 😅 I guess, the game’s Normal setting should suffice as most games on casual/easy are a cakewalk.

In that case, Bioshock Infinite, lol. I mean, it literally rewards you with free health and salts when you die. Sometimes my strategy was just to get myself shot.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Contra and the Sonic 1 was also easy. I think I have pretty much finished the game in a week. And the gameplay was pretty one dimensional. But it's the thrill that got me to complete the game. 

Of course, Sonic! Great choice. That’s another game I’ve beaten and was pretty easy. Thanks for chiming in!

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Zelda games. The Legend Of Zelda & Zelda 2 (NES), one of the ones on SNES (Link To The Past), Links Awakening (Game Boy), Ocarina Of Time (N64). I used to be almost unbeatable at fighting games, but since I haven't played any in years a 2 year old could most likely whip my ass now.

Aw, man. Used to find the first few Zelda games pretty hard when I was younger, but I always played them round other people’s houses. It’s only recently when I picked up a SNES mini that I had the chance to own and play Link To The Past again. Thanks for your comment!

Even though they're Rom-Hacks most people argue with me that there's only one Zelda game on SNES. While there's only one that Nintendo recognizes as theirs, there's 3 others.

The Legend Of Zelda: Goddess Of Wisdom
The Legend Of Zelda: Parallel Worlds
The Legend Of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets

All of them are extremely hard. If you want to play them you only have 2 options that I know of. Find the cartridges, or find somewhere to download them. But finding the cartridges is easier. At the moment I have Goddess, and Parallel. I actually have 2 copies of Parallel. I'm still looking for a US compatible copy of Tablets, but even eBay is out of them.