Register Now
Alexander.

Television

What television do you own for console gaming? Is it HD or 3D and moreover, how big is your TV? 

Mine is 49 Inches and it displays at Ultra 4k. The company who made the electrical product is known as Samsung.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

On 3/28/2019 at 3:29 AM, The Blackangel said:

Mine is a Samsung as well. It's 75" and 4k as well smart TV. But a lot of times I switch my systems to my 3D TV and watch TV on the big one while I'm playing. The big one is the one that's set up with the satellite.

Are you sure your Samsung TV is 75 inches - that's 190 centimetres! What do you favour most: 4K or 3D for gaming? Why? 

On 4/3/2019 at 4:05 AM, The Blackangel said:

Yes I'm sure it's 75. 

3D and 4k look the same to me so in my opinion it doesn't matter.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase your TV from? How much for? Was installation included or did you fit the TV yourself? 

I own the Mi TV 4C which I purchased this year. I also plan on buying the Sony TV depending on the price and the possible if I can get some enough saving this year. I am sure in few years the new TV would be lot cheaper. 

I have a 4k Smart TV. I can’t remember the exact size. Maybe 30"? All I know is that it is really big. We bought it earlier this year, we as in my family, for gaming and watching football. It’s been an excellent investment. We’ve mounted it on the wall so that you can sit back on the couch and enjoy whatever it is that you want to play or watch.

1 hour ago, ARx182 said:

I have a 4k Smart TV. I can’t remember the exact size. Maybe 30"? All I know is that it is really big. We bought it earlier this year, we as in my family, for gaming and watching football. It’s been an excellent investment. We’ve mounted it on the wall so that you can sit back on the couch and enjoy whatever it is that you want to play or watch.

It must be bigger than that, 30" is very small for a 4K TV.  I't probably 50" or 60".

I have a 42" 4K Panasonic hooked up to my consoles and PC but I mostly just use my monitors for both.

1 hour ago, Crazycrab said:

It must be bigger than that, 30" is very small for a 4K TV.  I't probably 50" or 60".

I have a 42" 4K Panasonic hooked up to my consoles and PC but I mostly just use my monitors for both.

Yep haha, I have no idea why I said 30". We passed on the chance to get a 50" one from what I remember so it’s either a 38" or 42". Love it though.

Have two standard television at the moment and planning to get a 43 inch smart tv near the end of the year. Might get another 24 inch for the dining room, always have freestanding TV mount. For gaming point of view, I use my gaming Asus monitor that can be connected to anything, 27 inch, IPS and all gaming needs.