Register Now
Alexander.

Television

A Samsung 4K Ultra HD TV, it's only 60" though (got it for like $225 on Black Friday like 2 years ago). Next upgrade might be a 80-90" TV once I have enough to just splurge on a PS5 or create a gaming PC that can fit and map well with controllers to use as a media center. 

I have a 75" TV and game on it, and I can tell you that it's well worth the money. But I do feel like an ass. I got mine a couple years ago at Walmart for $2000. Now they're selling literally the exact same TV for $600. I got ripped off, but there's nothing I can do about it. I might get another one when I have the money, but I don't know where I would put it.

A couple days ago I bought a 55" for $150 at Walmart, so at least I finally got a good deal on a TV.

Edited by The Blackangel

I have a 60". I know God isn't a materialistic entity, but when you die and go to heaven SHE will tell you that's the best thing you ever did in life. The gates will open based on you having common sense while on Earth, where material things exist. Even God's creators will nod in agreement that mankind has fulfilled their sole purpose in existence by having a big tv. Cause only then will you be so close to God while you immerse in the lives and actions of the video game world on full display. SHE welcomes your achievement in being mini Gods. You now have experience to walk through the gates and meet your own maker.