Register Now
Alexander.

What applications do you have installed?

At the moment on my console, I have apps such as YouTube, BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Spotify and WWE Network installed on my console but that is about it. I try not to take up too much of my space on my Xbox for apps so that I have more space for games I would like to have installed and keep for future playing. I would say out of all the apps I have installed though; Spotify and YouTube are the two that get used the most but the others I keep because I know throughout the year, they will be needed for me to watch something at some point. 

On the Playstation dashboard I just have the defaults, with everything that was bloatware installed removed (ex; Sony Music). I kinda just want to maximize the space on the hard drive for games vs. applications, or other things that I would end up using on a different device or so.

I have a few streaming applications installed on my PS5 and Xbox One S. I currently no longer use them on my consoles since I have a Roku tv now. I just haven't gotten around to deleting the apps off my PS5 yet. :V Prior to getting my Roku TV for Christmas, I had a basic HDMI tv from 2014 so I didn't have any easy means to stream anything until I got my Xbox One S.

On 4/6/2023 at 9:20 PM, Ravenfreak said:

I have a few streaming applications installed on my PS5 and Xbox One S. I currently no longer use them on my consoles since I have a Roku tv now. I just haven't gotten around to deleting the apps off my PS5 yet. :V Prior to getting my Roku TV for Christmas, I had a basic HDMI tv from 2014 so I didn't have any easy means to stream anything until I got my Xbox One S.

I personally don't really have any on my Nintendo Switch outside of the Nintendo related ones. I'd like a PS5 but they're still overpriced for the most part.