Register Now
italianmunchiez

Detroit Become Human

So before I got this as a gift from my parents I heard reviews and good comments from online retailers about how good and all it is. 

My honest opinion is it's pretty awesome I mean at first it takes a few hours of playing to get the feel of not being human and being an android, but it has that telltale / beyond 2 souls style that makes it a distinctive game. Opinions?

Edited by italianmunchiez

On 9/19/2021 at 12:45 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I never played this one, I'll go watch the trailer on YouTube or at twitchfollows to see if it worths my time. I am simply playing other action games notably GTA, God Hand, metro car racing etc. 

I have been playing it for at least 2 weeks now and I must admit that I am loving every part of the gameplay to the fullest. 

On 9/20/2021 at 1:04 PM, Heatman said:

I have been playing it for at least 2 weeks now and I must admit that I am loving every part of the gameplay to the fullest. 

Can you please share some of the cutscenes of your own Detroit game? 

I needed to see how it is, if I can consider buying or downloading it, thank you. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

What? This Detroit game looks so real through the cutscene you just sent to me now. I am surely going to order this game in the next couple of days. 

When it comes to games that were made close to being as realistic as possible, Detroit Become Human never disappointed at all in it. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

When it comes to games that were made close to being as realistic as possible, Detroit Become Human never disappointed at all in it. 

Yes, I made some review about this game, it was developed Quantic dream in 2018, an adventure game that looks realistic like real humans. I am putting it in my to-do list of games I'll buy before the year ends. 

48 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That's cool. I got the game recently and now I just need to download it. 

You're can be well guaranteed that it's a very good game that you are definitely going to enjoy. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the game after playing.