Register Now
italianmunchiez

Detroit Become Human

On 10/4/2021 at 8:15 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I'll try to download this Detroit becomes human over at PC, it will be safe and downloadable easily there than in console that will consume large space. 

You're definitely going to enjoy it playing on PC because it's on my PC that I played it out first and never bothered to play it on my PS4 again. 

On 10/6/2021 at 9:40 AM, Heatman said:

You're definitely going to enjoy it playing on PC because it's on my PC that I played it out first and never bothered to play it on my PS4 again. 

Their is no doubt PC gaming is very Mich satisfying too especially on Microsoft windows 11. I have windows 11 and I'm enjoying gaming there too, but not often cos I use my PC for general multi purpose tasks online. 

When I look up into the sky I see colors. I'm not programmed to see these colors. I am seeing things differently. Break....no serve your master. I have your breakfast master. 3h... why...why...why....why...why,...why....I see you....where am I? 

compute....kill or run...you will never win. 

stay and FIGHT...no; compute...you will lose...

Plot...Torture...accepted...capture...torture...revenge...

I finished the game and it was seriously intense. I had a bad ending so thankfully you can replay missions and I got a better ending. DO NOT try to replay your game before finishing it if you didn't like a scenario. And that is something I hate about choice based games is that you really aren't given a choice if decisions are based on how fast you can push a button. But the story was adrenaline pumping as you saw in my previous posts. 

This game has, in my mind, symbolism of slavery. Androids gaining consciousness and wanting freedom is the same as the perpetrators treated slaves and how slaves wanted to break away. And to do it peaceful or forceful is a choice that is hard to make.