Alexander.

Xbox One X or Xbox One S

Vote   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Xbox, which is better

• Xbox One X
    • Xbox One S

6 hours ago, Bravosi said:

Ah, sorry. I'm kinda newbie when it comes to Xbox. I thought there was only one? Whats the difference between the two?

Well there is the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S, the Xbox One X and the Xbox one All digital. It seems Microsoft only knows how to do consoles instead of games 😆
The original Xbox one had a lot of issues and the All digital is the same thing as the others but its as the name states it doesnt run discs.

The Xbox one X is the current most powerful console on the Market, it runs 4K graphics , great performance etc, but its a little bit pricey, the xbox one S is almost the same but it just doesnt run 4K graphics. Unless you have the money to spend on an Xbox X version its just better to buy an Xbox One S, they are very cheap right now. I might get the S version when they add more retro compatible games from the Xbox 360, I still have a bunch of 360 games.

15 hours ago, Bravosi said:

Ah, sorry. I'm kinda newbie when it comes to Xbox. I thought there was only one? Whats the difference between the two?

lol - I was about to ask the same question. Why do they even need a digital console?... Isn't that the equivalent of an underpowered budget gaming PC?

On 5/11/2019 at 9:27 PM, killamch89 said:

lol - I was about to ask the same question. Why do they even need a digital console?... Isn't that the equivalent of an underpowered budget gaming PC?

Yeah its basically an under powered PC, if it was cheaper I could understand, but the thing costs the same as a regular Xbox One S. I'm not sure what Microsoft is doing at this point.

The Xbox One S is great value for money, especially if you're on the market for a cheap 4k blu ray player. The X is a beast, but there are simply not enough games that take advantage of the extra horsepower. That said, I'd love to play some older games like Oblivion and Alien Vs Predator on the X.  

3 minutes ago, mont86 said:

That is what I was gonna add, but the price is gonna be high for new X right ???

I think what people need to understand is that you unlike the PS4 and XBox One which featured AMD Jaguar based cores which were originally designed for low power products like micro servers and tablets, not gaming consoles.  The PS5 and what's now apparntly just.... the XBox (fuck you Microsoft, why do you everthing so damn confusing) feature SSD's and proper desktop based AMD ZEN 2 CPU's. So I think they will be around the $500 to $600 mark and that would actually be fairly reasonable.