Register Now
Alexander.

Disposable or Rechargeable

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You can also buy one of those multioutlet things you plug into the wall. It takes both plugs, but in turn you have usually 6 available right there. I use a lot of them. Then I plug my power strips into that.

That works too. You see @StaceyPowers there is nothing modern technology can't fix...well it still can't fix the idiocy of this generation...

On 4/3/2019 at 3:31 AM, killamch89 said:

I prefer rechargeable batteries all day long because for one, you don't have to keep purchasing batteries repeatedly and you'll always have freshly juiced-up batteries at your disposal. 

Seriously, it's annoying when you have to keep purchasing batteries almost on weekly basis depending on how much time you have to dish into your gaming. If you play too often, you will keep purchasing batteries and waste lots of money but if it's rechargeable, you definitely have nothing much to worry about. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's annoying when you have to keep purchasing batteries almost on weekly basis depending on how much time you have to dish into your gaming. If you play too often, you will keep purchasing batteries and waste lots of money but if it's rechargeable, you definitely have nothing much to worry about. 

Not only that - I tend to forget about buying batteries all the time. It's not really that essential that I can't live or function without so I tend to forget about it and then I pick up my controller and go like...I knew I forgot something!

1 hour ago, StaceyPowers said:

@killamch89 @The Blackangel I totally forgot about those. That might be something to think about. My configuration is still very odd--one of my plugs is on the ceiling, lol. Can those multioutlet thingies be plugged into power strips as well?

Never really tried that to be honest. You can always look it up on Google or Youtube.