Register Now
mont86

Watching twitch..

I some of the time stream on twitch. But I have not been consistent because I don't get much viewers. I do think that some people stay online for hours and that is what leading to the streaming viewers. Otherwise getting viewers consistent is hard. 

Yes, it is normal for a few streamers to own larger audiences than other content creators. I was a Streamer, myself on Twitch TV although I ended giving up because of a lack of live viewers. I'm planning on revamping my channel but before I do, I need to plan on how I'm successfully going to grow. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

1 hour ago, UleTheVee said:

I will be streaming from next week onwards, so that'll be fun!

I'll probably revive my Twitch account sometime soon but I have to figure out how somebody managed to hack it considering I had a complex password and 2-step Authentication. 

7 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Yes, it is normal for a few streamers to own larger audiences than other content creators. I was a Streamer, myself on Twitch TV although I ended giving up because of a lack of live viewers. I'm planning on revamping my channel but before I do, I need to plan on how I'm successfully going to grow. 

I think it's not easy to get live viewers. And even harder to become affiliate and retain the account. Seen many people giving up after some time. Compared to Google, twitch seems to be pretty hard. 

6 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

I will be streaming from next week onwards, so that'll be fun!

Okay, cool. What video game are you mainly planning on streaming to your viewers? What's your Twitch channel called?

I'm thinking about watching your live content so I may come along and support your stream.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

36 minutes ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Okay, cool. What video game are you mainly planning on streaming to your viewers? What's your Twitch channel called?

I'm thinking about watching your live content so I may come along and support your stream.

I'll do Devil May Cry 5 first and see where it goes from there.

Recently twitch made changes of not allowing to upload the videos. Instead purely allowing option for affiliates to upload the video. Rest of the normal accounts have to force their way into the streaming and do it on regular basis to get the option back.