Register Now
Alexander.

What are popular games right now?

Anthem is one if you have not purchased. If you like campaign based games then have you played the Resident Evil 2 remake? Apart from that metro exodus is one good game worth checking out. I'd also keep an eye on the daysgone as another game to look upto for the future or add it in your wishlist. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Anthem is one if you have not purchased. If you like campaign based games then have you played the Resident Evil 2 remake? Apart from that metro exodus is one good game worth checking out. I'd also keep an eye on the daysgone as another game to look upto for the future or add it in your wishlist. 

ANTHEM?! LOL

Look man, the last time I saw a headline related to Anthem it was saying how the game is currently in shambles. Especially because of how awful it is and how their users are treated even worse.

Final Fantasy 14 is still going strong. There is a FF15, but I've only played it once. The graphics on it are absolutely beautiful, and the story seems engaging. There's the old classics like the Zelda games. BOTW is really popular at the moment. I've heard a lot of people are liking Red Dead Redemption 2. I don't know what that one is though. Mario Odyssey is gaining popularity. There's always Skylanders too.

4 hours ago, iddy1994 said:

But have you tried runescape though?

I haven't. I've heard of the computer game but never really played or researched into buying it

What would be the cheapest retailer to purchase Runscape from? Would you recommend the game for me? 

What is the concept of Runscape? Thank you! 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

7 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

I haven't. I've heard of the computer game but never really played or researched into buying it

What would be the cheapest retailer to purchase Runscape from? Would you recommend the game for me? 

What is the concept of Runscape? Thank you! 

Runescape is free! I don't know if it's still available but any computer can ring he game. It's a game set in medevil times I havnt played it in such a long time. Check it out on YouTube!

1 hour ago, Bravosi said:

Man, I miss runescape, the old one. I sometimes listen to the old theme a lot.

I was so upset when they cancelled it! It was such a good game, I'd want to play it again just to feel nostalgic