Register Now
Alexander.

What are popular games right now?

16 hours ago, Regov said:

World of Warcraft is still on frist place, something around 7 mln players.

PUBG

Apex

ESO

Great list there but as much as I hate to say it but Fortnite is still pretty popular. Add to that list Fallout 76 LOL!

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 5:59 AM, Regov said:

PUBG

Apex

ESO

I don't think WoW is ever going to go away. Hell, EverCrack is even still going on. It's nowhere near as popular as it once was, but it still has a following.

Fortnite is among the top 5 most popular and most played video games in the world today. The rate of gamers addiction to the game is beyond words. I'm not sure if any hardcore gamer would not have played Fortnite till now. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Fortnite is among the top 5 most popular and most played video games in the world today. The rate of gamers addiction to the game is beyond words. I'm not sure if any hardcore gamer would not have played Fortnite till now. 

So everyone is just going to ignore Fallout 76...It's Fallout 76, everybody knows about it as well. Every day Fallout 76 is in the news for something else - It has more negative press than Brexit! 

Shadows die twice is one good popular game this week. I am sure by the end of this month we can get idea where it stands overall sales wise. And in terms of streaming, lot of gamers are doing that and game kind of gaining popularity. 

On 4/5/2019 at 11:59 AM, Regov said:

PUBG

Apex

ESO

This is a pretty comprehensive list. I think I'd *possibly* add DOTA 2 and League Of Legends - thay're pretty popular still. And maybe Anthem and Destiny 2, too. Granted, those latter two would be at the bottom of a list like this, but there's still quite a few people playing them. 

35 minutes ago, DylanC said:

This is a pretty comprehensive list. I think I'd *possibly* add DOTA 2 and League Of Legends - thay're pretty popular still. And maybe Anthem and Destiny 2, too. Granted, those latter two would be at the bottom of a list like this, but there's still quite a few people playing them. 

Completely forgot about DOTA 2 for some reason. World of Warcraft is still pretty popular as well and it's the game is still going strong although it doesn't get a lot of media attention anymore.