Register Now
UleTheVee

When do you BUY Games?

5 minutes ago, Regov said:

Digitally

When me and my friends are sure to play together.
That was my beginning with PUBG, Path of Exile (f2p) and unfortunelly Escape from Tarkov

When did you stop buying physical video games or have you always bought digital?  Why do you prefer electronic purchases? Any reason why? 

On 3/28/2019 at 11:03 PM, UleTheVee said:

When do you often purchase games (if at all lel)? Do you purchase them physicially or digitally? Do you pre order or do you purchase after a while during a sale?

I normally buy them after the reviews come out and I always look for a bargain online. My games nowadays are all digital.

Well, with my last-gen console (which is my only console), I’ve bought everything years after release, lol. Most of my games have run me $5-10. Whether I buy physical or digital depends on the best deal I find when I am looking to purchase. I prefer physical in general, but space is at a bit of a premium in my place.

9 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

The digital age of digital digitalness has arrived.

The thing that bugged me about buying physical games especially on CDs is when the CD has a scratch and that scratch many prevent you from playing the game.

Whenever I have time to play a game, I look at what's out and buy it digitally.  Gigabit internet means It loads up fairly quick.

With a family, I try to budget one game a month but lately I haven't really bought much.

On 4/11/2019 at 6:11 AM, jonbones said:

Whenever I have time to play a game, I look at what's out and buy it digitally.  Gigabit internet means It loads up fairly quick.

With a family, I try to budget one game a month but lately I haven't really bought much.

Since the turn of the year, I think I've bought only two games as many of the games are very sub-par nowadays to say the least.

56 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Whenever I have 20 dollars to spare. Thats usually what I spent on one or a couple of games at Gamestop or Walmart

Online stores actually have way better prices on some older games. Many of the top games from a few years ago you can get them for like $3 - $4 dollars on SCDkeys.

Yeah I dont tend to purchase digital content, its not that I dont like digital, I prefer a copy and besides I dont have that much space on Xbox anymore for digital games. And I do get that same price with 20 bucks I can bring home about 3 to 4 used games or just one if its brand new for the PS4.

On 4/12/2019 at 9:57 PM, kingpotato said:

Yeah I dont tend to purchase digital content, its not that I dont like digital, I prefer a copy and besides I dont have that much space on Xbox anymore for digital games. And I do get that same price with 20 bucks I can bring home about 3 to 4 used games or just one if its brand new for the PS4.

Sounds like a fair deal - just remember the dreaded CD scratch! *people shriek in terror* Seriously, that is the only issue I ever had with physical games.