Register Now
skyfire

Age of Mythology

Not sure how many of you loved this game. I kind of played this game for years. Even if I can get time, I'd go through all the campaigns and get the game completed. Even the titans expansion pack was definitely good with the multiple cultures and the gods added into it. Have you played the game?

5 hours ago, kingpotato said:

AOM was cool, the thing I liked the most about it was the map creator, I used to make armies of Titans vs champions vs mythical beasts. It was a cool game and I liked the campaign more than AOE.

I'll have to disagree with you there. I preferred AOE's campaigns to AOM.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'll have to disagree with you there. I preferred AOE's campaigns to AOM.

bro AOM has titans, big ass titans on its campaign. Besides I liked that AOM was more like an original story and it kinda felt like a movie adaptation. AOE is good yes and I still play it more than AOM but AOE campaign was kind of meh...

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

bro AOM has titans, big ass titans on its campaign. Besides I liked that AOM was more like an original story and it kinda felt like a movie adaptation. AOE is good yes and I still play it more than AOM but AOE campaign was kind of meh...

You do have a valid point there but I just love building a huge colony with millions of troops ready to annihilate another colony at a moment's notice.

Just now, killamch89 said:

You do have a valid point there but I just love building a huge colony with millions of troops ready to annihilate another colony at a moment's notice.

But isnt the same possible on AOM's campaign ? again I'm not downgrading AOE. I'm not saying AOM  is better it did had more bugs than AOE, but the campaign alone of AOM was way better

4 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

But isnt the same possible on AOM's campaign ? again I'm not downgrading AOE. I'm not saying AOM  is better it did had more bugs than AOE, but the campaign alone of AOM was way better

To be honest, compared to how often I play AOE, I don't play that much AOM anymore so I can't quite remember XD. They are both practically the same game with one or two tweaked features so it's down to opinion.

Just now, killamch89 said:

To be honest, compared to how often I play AOE, I don't play that much AOM anymore so I can't quite remember XD. They are both practically the same game with one or two tweaked features so it's down to opinion.

Well yeah you are right at the end of day it goes down to what version you play the most. I just played AOE more because its quicker to install and there is even portable versions now.

Just now, kingpotato said:

Well yeah you are right at the end of day it goes down to what version you play the most. I just played AOE more because its quicker to install and there is even portable versions now.

Funny enough, I am playing AOE right now lol.

AOM's multiplayer opens up different titans which are not in the campaign. This titan is kind of like diamond version. And he manages to throw up some stuff that pretty much destroys the building instantly. And only way to get this titan down is through the hellgate.