Register Now
UleTheVee

RPGs

I love RPG's. I like the fantasy realm kind. Wizards and warriors stuff. I guess that's why I'm such a huge fan of the Zelda series. I know it's not a full-on true RPG, but that's just an example of the type of game I'm into. Also FF8 is one of my top games. Full RPG, with just the perfect mix of sci-fi and fantasy. Couldn't ask for more.

On 3/29/2019 at 10:11 AM, The Blackangel said:

I love RPG's. I like the fantasy realm kind. Wizards and warriors stuff. I guess that's why I'm such a huge fan of the Zelda series. I know it's not a full-on true RPG, but that's just an example of the type of game I'm into. Also FF8 is one of my top games. Full RPG, with just the perfect mix of sci-fi and fantasy. Couldn't ask for more.

I love FF8 as well and I am also a huge fan of RPGs as well. Skyrim would be my favorite though especially when it is modded because you can create any kind of game you want.

On 4/2/2019 at 8:34 PM, killamch89 said:

I love FF8 as well and I am also a huge fan of RPGs as well. Skyrim would be my favorite though especially when it is modded because you can create any kind of game you want.

Aw, he loves the game that the entire community deemed as "The Worst Final Fantasy ever After II"