Register Now
The Blackangel

An Extremely Sick Game

I don't even know what to make of this one, aside from puking. A guy named Danny Ledonne created a game called Supreme Columbine Massacre RPG and it's still available to download on his website for anyone to play. Look, I like a good shoot 'em up too, but this is taking it way too far. It even shows the shooters faces at intervals throughout the game. I couldn't believe it when I saw the site. All I can say it that this one is almost enough to make me quit playing video games.

If you don't believe me, look for yourself.

https://www.columbinegame.com/

Yeah that is pretty messed up. I didn't even bother to scroll down after clicking that link. Some people know no bounds to how low they can go. Like they don't have an off switch you know? Whee we would say 'yeah that's not a good idea let's not do that' What do you think?

If someone wants to make a game of this nature, then they should use fake but relevant scenarios. Never real life tragedies, never the actual killers names or faces, and call it something like Daemon School or something. In the developers own heads, they can be picturing whatever the hell they want, but they don't have the right to pull this shit here.

This is so authentically disturbing on so many levels. I'd heard of the game before, but seeing its official page is something else. I actually don't want to pay it anymore mind tbh. Makes me feel ill just thinking about it.