Register Now
Alexander.

Worst computer game

3 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

What computer game would you say is the absolute worst you've ever experienced? Why? When was the last time you played the video game? 

Probably some of the Mexican game software like Zipi & Zape. main reason being that those games couldn't even work properly because of how poor Microsoft's software support was..

On 6/6/2019 at 12:01 AM, skyfire said:

I kind of agree the age of empire 3 was kind of dragged. and hoping that the new game would be better than what we have now. 

None of these aren't as terrible as Star Wars Battlefront 2 (I can't believe I ever paid $60 dollars for it). Interestingly, that was the last game I ever bought from EA and also the last game I can remember pre-ordering.

I think star wars series itself was pretty much boring and useless for me. But that's just me. I think the issue with those space based strategy games is that they assume a lot of stuff and pass less to the player. 

On 6/16/2019 at 10:25 PM, skyfire said:

I think star wars series itself was pretty much boring and useless for me. But that's just me. I think the issue with those space based strategy games is that they assume a lot of stuff and pass less to the player. 

Star Wars the Force Unleashed and the original Star Wars BattleFront 2 for the Xbox were pretty solid games but ever since EA got a hold of the license, they have been churning out nothing but garbage.

On 7/11/2019 at 10:17 PM, killamch89 said:

Star Wars the Force Unleashed and the original Star Wars BattleFront 2 for the Xbox were pretty solid games but ever since EA got a hold of the license, they have been churning out nothing but garbage.

I try to avoid games like that. Be it Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings, The Matrix, or any other game that comes from a movie franchise. It has been my experience with them that the creators were more about selling a brand than in making a decent game.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I try to avoid games like that. Be it Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings, The Matrix, or any other game that comes from a movie franchise. It has been my experience with them that the creators were more about selling a brand than in making a decent game.

You're right for the most part although there have been a few hits (few as in one in a million) among the whole lot of flops. Can't really remember any off the top of my head except the Batman Arkham series and the Spiderman game for the PS4 as successful ones.