Register Now
UleTheVee

Devil May Cry

The only one I've played is DMC4. I picked it up on a whim a long time ago, and I have to say, it's an amazing game. I didn't know what to fully expect when I started playing it, but I knew I had made the right choice when I did. The only downside was that when we moved, I lost it, and wasn't able to find it for several years. I finally found it just a couple weeks ago, but the disc looks kinda iffy. And since it's been so long, I would have to delete my save file and start all over, because I know there's no way in hell I'll remember a single thing.

I have played every DMC game since the original and I must say that it's a series that I love. Dante is my favorite because he is so laid-back yet so badass at the same time and his sense of humor always cracks me up. Vergil is very interesting as well and the latest game finally expanded upon his character. Nero is very hot-headed and immature but shows he has massive potential to rival both Dante and Virgil. Dante and Virgil's rivalry is very hilarious to say the least.

Devil May Cry 2 was complete and utter pish and a truly abhorrent mockery of the first game, that simple is one of the very best video games ever made. Other than that mishap, it's a strong series, although Ninja Theory's DMC had an image problem and made Dante look like a complete douche.

On 3/30/2019 at 5:14 PM, The Blackangel said:

The only one I've played is DMC4. I picked it up on a whim a long time ago, and I have to say, it's an amazing game. I didn't know what to fully expect when I started playing it, but I knew I had made the right choice when I did. The only downside was that when we moved, I lost it, and wasn't able to find it for several years. I finally found it just a couple weeks ago, but the disc looks kinda iffy. And since it's been so long, I would have to delete my save file and start all over, because I know there's no way in hell I'll remember a single thing.

I have actually had that same kind of experience with Dark Souls but when I got back to playing it again after a long time off, some memories of how I played better then came surging back. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I was once told about this game through the help of my friend 10 years ago. He simply said it's a horror game that can't get off his mind. I never played the game on PlayStation 4 but I had a taste of it via PS2 version. 

It's not exactly a horror game as it's more of dark hack n slash game with an awesome story.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's not exactly a horror game as it's more of dark hack n slash game with an awesome story.

Maybe because he saw the actions on the game earlier on, and decided it's a horror game. The game looks like a horror one base on how the stars performed. The main protagonist being the one I controlled have a blue eye like a ghost, the long knife given to him it's a magical type with enough power on it, lol. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Maybe because he saw the actions on the game earlier on, and decided it's a horror game. The game looks like a horror one base on how the stars performed. The main protagonist being the one I controlled have a blue eye like a ghost, the long knife given to him it's a magical type with enough power on it, lol. 

Dante is a half demon so he can transform into a demonic humanoid form and it does contain magical items and stuff like that.

On 9/19/2021 at 4:11 AM, killamch89 said:

Exactly - it's not like a full blown horror game. Maybe it's the only word the friend knew to explain what the game was like. 

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Dante is a half demon so he can transform into a demonic humanoid form and it does contain magical items and stuff like that.

For you to mention the main protagonist of the game shows you've played it and got many things about the game. Which makes it superb with wonderful gameplay that's a little bit scary.