Register Now
UleTheVee

Devil May Cry

30 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

For you to mention the main protagonist of the game shows you've played it and got many things about the game. Which makes it superb with wonderful gameplay that's a little bit scary. 

The trailer of the game Devil May Cry is quite thrilling if you haven't seen it. It will expose lots of things that you can expect to see in the game. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The trailer of the game Devil May Cry is quite thrilling if you haven't seen it. It will expose lots of things that you can expect to see in the game. 

I've watched the trailer, also played the game earlier time, about 10 years ago. This game have been around in the last 15 years, and up to now it's still looking fascinating. 

16 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've watched the trailer, also played the game earlier time, about 10 years ago. This game have been around in the last 15 years, and up to now it's still looking fascinating. 

Yeah, it's quite a game from what the developers did with the game production. It's gameplay and narrative is very interesting. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's quite a game from what the developers did with the game production. It's gameplay and narrative is very interesting. 

Yes, it's a wonderful video game. I'll see if I'll get this game at the app store for PS4 or PC store. If I see it, I'll simply download it. Or I simply purchase from an E-commerce store. 

12 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, it's a wonderful video game. I'll see if I'll get this game at the app store for PS4 or PC store. If I see it, I'll simply download it. Or I simply purchase from an E-commerce store. 

Yeah - I believe that it's what you need to do and just make use of the options that best works for you. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I believe that it's what you need to do and just make use of the options that best works for you. 

Let's see how it goes dear, I'll choose an option soon. Just that it will cost me money which I'm saving to buy FIFA 22 that will be launched sooner. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Let's see how it goes dear, I'll choose an option soon. Just that it will cost me money which I'm saving to buy FIFA 22 that will be launched sooner. 

Yeah - it's actually what a lot of FIFA games genre fans are looking up to as soon as possible. 

44 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, and it's going to be launched on October 1st, 2021. I didn't get the demo because I did have some demo games here with me, I already know what EA is going to make. 

Seriously - This really shows that you are really a big fan of EA games. The company will definitely be thrilled to have people like you. 

On 9/20/2021 at 3:48 AM, killamch89 said:

Dante is a half demon so he can transform into a demonic humanoid form and it does contain magical items and stuff like that.

Dante is a great character when it comes to DMC. His stills can be so humiliating that it makes his opponent look piss poor. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Dante is a great character when it comes to DMC. His stills can be so humiliating that it makes his opponent look piss poor. 

He does have a very laid-back style of fighting because he likes to get into his opponent's head and it causes them to drop their guard and it allows him to pick them off.