Register Now
UleTheVee

Devil May Cry

On 9/22/2021 at 2:31 PM, Heatman said:

Dante is a great character when it comes to DMC. His stills can be so humiliating that it makes his opponent look piss poor. 

I think when they made Nero (his nephew) they purposefully used the winter soldier like persona of dante to make it appear different otherwise dante in the game is pretty much flawless art. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think when they made Nero (his nephew) they purposefully used the winter soldier like persona of dante to make it appear different otherwise dante in the game is pretty much flawless art. 

Exactly - it's actually why Dante isn't a character to take lightly when it comes to the kind of damage he can inflict. 

20 hours ago, skyfire said:

Nero and Dante aren't exactly polar opposites like Winter Soldier and Captain America were. Nero does share some similarities with Dante in terms of his will to protect the ones closest to him. His persona and philosophy is different from Dante and Vergil though.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Nero and Dante aren't exactly polar opposites like Winter Soldier and Captain America were. Nero does share some similarities with Dante in terms of his will to protect the ones closest to him. His persona and philosophy is different from Dante and Vergil though.

Exactly - There is no dignified task that's more honorable than protecting those that are dear to you. 

43 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I never really played this one, but the comments I've read about devil may cry from users here shows the game is superb. The way they interacted about Nero, Dante and Vergil is amazing, showing off their selfless qualities in the game. 

I can attest to the fact that it's an amazing series you should try it out. If I'm not mistaken, you can play DMC 4 on PS3.

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never really played this one, but the comments I've read about devil may cry from users here shows the game is superb. The way they interacted about Nero, Dante and Vergil is amazing, showing off their selfless qualities in the game. 

Definitely, I'm very it's something that you're going to enjoy very well once you have your time into it like you do with your Moto GP 😉

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I can attest to the fact that it's an amazing series you should try it out. If I'm not mistaken, you can play DMC 4 on PS3.

I'll go check if it's possible for me to play DMC on PlayStation 3. If it's possible then I wouldn't hesitate to install the game on my PS3 since I'm using a routed PS3 console. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Definitely, I'm very it's something that you're going to enjoy very well once you have your time into it like you do with your Moto GP 😉

Lol, I don't joke when it comes to driving around the city lane with Moto GP, the feelings simply real like I'm driving my own personal car. 

42 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I'll go check if it's possible for me to play DMC on PlayStation 3. If it's possible then I wouldn't hesitate to install the game on my PS3 since I'm using a routed PS3 console. 

Lol, I don't joke when it comes to driving around the city lane with Moto GP, the feelings simply real like I'm driving my own personal car. 

Yeah - for the fact that driving 🚘 car or bike 🏍 is something that's very common with our day-to-day activities, it makes it so real when you are into it in games. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - for the fact that driving 🚘 car or bike 🏍 is something that's very common with our day-to-day activities, it makes it so real when you are into it in games. 

Yes, it's part of our day to day life, taking it into gaming, if you're the kind that love's driving you'll find it enjoyable. 

Edited by Justin11

On 9/22/2021 at 9:11 PM, killamch89 said:

He does have a very laid-back style of fighting because he likes to get into his opponent's head and it causes them to drop their guard and it allows him to pick them off.

Seriously - if you ask me, it's actually a very good fighting strategy getting into the head of your opponent, it's already there for you to use it against him.