Register Now
UleTheVee

Devil May Cry

On 9/28/2021 at 9:04 PM, Justin11 said:

Taking advantage of their weak point is a means of halting the enemies down, Dante seems the real banter when it comes to experience and skilled fighter in DMC.

He fights with a more relaxed style whereas Vergil is more ruthless in terms of his fighting style.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

He fights with a more relaxed style whereas Vergil is more ruthless in terms of his fighting style.

When he's already in the mind of his opponent, he already knew what to expect, so he can be relaxed while fighting. 

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That could also be true...

Yeah - it's actually something that's very logical to understand. Once you have penetrated into an opponent's mind, you already know what he's going to do next. 

On 10/1/2021 at 3:56 AM, killamch89 said:

They both have their own unique style of fighting in Devil May Cry, that's fabulous. I'll get back to playing DMC again after 11 years of experiencing it last. 

Edited by Justin11

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They both have their own unique style of fighting in Devil May Cry, that's fabulous. I'll get back to playing DMC again after 11 years of experiencing it last. 

It's not that different from the previous games in terms of mechanics so you should get back into it quite easily.

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's not that different from the previous games in terms of mechanics so you should get back into it quite easily.

I'll get back into it quicker, at least by this month end by then I've launched my PS4 console to enjoy better gaming.