Register Now
StaceyPowers

Help me find a particular Skyrim cave

So, I was watching someone else playing Skyrim at one point, and I saw him go inside a cave which then had like this “outdoor” area inside, kind of like a courtyard, but naturally-formed, with lots of greenery. It had a really pleasant “garden-like” vibe to it, and lots of light and open space. For the life of me though, I can’t find it. I have no clue where to look. Any ideas? He doesn’t remember its name or location.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Forebears' holdout?

Good guess, but that's not it. I don't have Dawnguard installed (why haven't I gotten that yet? lol). I checked out Shadowgreen Cavern near Solitude the other day, which was also similar, but still not the one.

3 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Good guess, but that's not it. I don't have Dawnguard installed (why haven't I gotten that yet? lol). I checked out Shadowgreen Cavern near Solitude the other day, which was also similar, but still not the one.

Okay, I guess back to the drawing board then...

9 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

I should offer a reward to whomever can find the cave in question for me, lol. Like, seriously. I wonder if points are transferrable between accounts ...

You could look up the Scooby Doo detective agency because they are good at solving mysteries and finding stuff...

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Good to see you finally found it after almost two years. Why made you so interested in this cave in the first place? Was it for screenshots or just the scenery?

It is one of the most distinctive-looking caves in the whole game. Almost all the Skyrim caves look fairly alike to me. This one is more like a little outdoor dungeon that is simply accessed through a cave. It has this almost idyllic sanctuary-like ambiance to it, which is fitting as one of the last Blades took refuge there. I wish I could have a house there. I saw someone modded that, but PS3 doesn't allow mods.

8 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

It is one of the most distinctive-looking caves in the whole game. Almost all the Skyrim caves look fairly alike to me. This one is more like a little outdoor dungeon that is simply accessed through a cave. It has this almost idyllic sanctuary-like ambiance to it, which is fitting as one of the last Blades took refuge there. I wish I could have a house there. I saw someone modded that, but PS3 doesn't allow mods.

Makes sense - hopefully when you get a PS5 and you can get the Special Edition, you can finally use some mods because it changes the entire Skyrim experience for you.