Register Now
DylanC

Games you regret buying

Out of all the many games I’ve bought throughout my gaming life, I’d have to say that Aliens Colonial Marines is the game I regret buying most. It’s so terrible, it makes my heart ache whenever I think about it. What a missed opportunity. 

Are there any games that you regret buying? 

Edited by DylanC

13 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey is one that comes to mind. Massive disappointment.

Other than that, kinda regret buying all the games in my Steam library I'll never get around to playing lol

You aright about some of those games gathering dust in my Steam library. I probably should go check on them...If only I could be arsed 🤣

No, not yet fortunately. I will always research a computer game before I buy, reading reviews and watching gameplay is the best way forward to see if I would be interested before you purchase. 

Luckily, every single amusement that I own, I absolutely love playing. Some great entertainment and fun! 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

On 4/1/2019 at 1:51 PM, SpaceExplorer said:

Anthem.

Why do you regret buying Anthem? What didn't you like about the game? Did you decide to sell Anthem as a result of this? Why or why not? 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

1 hour ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Why do you regret buying Anthem? What didn't you like about the game? Did you decide to sell Anthem as a result of this? Why or why not? 

I bought the game via Origin so I can't really resell it. And with all the controversies, I don't think I'd find a buyer either way.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the game for the first couple of hours. You ignore all the problems at first. But then you log in again and notice all the bugs and problems with the game. The fast "fix" of drop rates is where basically everybody I knew played the game gave up as we all saw where it was leading to.

The game was supposed to be better than Destiny, but it ended up worse. I still hope that the devs pull a "No Man's Sky" and fix the game in the future, but with everything happening recently, I'm not sure that will happen.

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I made the same mistake with Iron man, I bought it for my Ps2, the regret came in the first 20 minutes of playing it.

The Iron Man game *gets a pitchfork*, I remember throwing it in the trash after 5 minutes. How on earth did you get to 20 minutes with that game?

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

The Iron Man game *gets a pitchfork*, I remember throwing it in the trash after 5 minutes. How on earth did you get to 20 minutes with that game?

Because my parents paid for it, imagine paying for something and then the damn teenager doesnt use it. I had to secretly resell it after a few weeks.