Register Now
DylanC

Games you regret buying

Just now, kingpotato said:

Because my parents paid for it, imagine paying for something and then the damn teenager doesnt use it. I had to secretly resell it after a few weeks.

Well, I did buy it out of my own money so I could do as I please with it. 😛

9 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Well yeah but I was 13 at the moment so cant say I had a sturdy job at that time xD

I didn't have a job either but now I kind of feel stupid for even buying that crappy game in the first place. My hard-earned 20 dollars was wasted on that poor excuse of a game...

I kind of feel like adding the "prince of persia" series in this type of list. The reason being I got bored with that series pretty quickly. Same old jumping and kicking the guards and finding out the way out. It's not much fun to say the least. 

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

I kind of feel like adding the "prince of persia" series in this type of list. The reason being I got bored with that series pretty quickly. Same old jumping and kicking the guards and finding out the way out. It's not much fun to say the least. 

You could do a lot worse than prince of persia - like Spyro (Its very existence drives me up a wall for some reason). I'm not even sure why I despise Spyro but every since I saw the first game on the original PS1, it was the one game I will never buy in this lifetime.

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

Ah, I don’t mind the Prince Of Persia series but everyone’s different. I can see why someone would find it a little boring after a while. For its time - especially the first one - the fluid graphics were really impressive.

4 hours ago, DylanC said:

Ah, I don’t mind the Prince Of Persia series but everyone’s different. I can see why someone would find it a little boring after a while. For its time - especially the first one - the fluid graphics were really impressive.

That's exactly what I said - I can think of much crappier platform/puzzle games to have ever existed *cough*Spyro*cough*...Sorry, I must be catching the flu or something.

Ok, a friend of mine bought Anthem and instantly regretted it. It felt like a chore playing it, apparently. I feel sorry for Bioware, as they are a talented dev, but I feel like they’ve been pushed into this corner by EA.

On 4/7/2019 at 11:47 AM, killamch89 said:

You could do a lot worse than prince of persia - like Spyro (Its very existence drives me up a wall for some reason). I'm not even sure why I despise Spyro but every since I saw the first game on the original PS1, it was the one game I will never buy in this lifetime.

Yep Spyro can be pretty bad if you ask me. I think there are similar such games on Nintendo too. I tend to forget the names and the same with the Android. 

On 6/29/2019 at 1:05 AM, skyfire said:

Yep Spyro can be pretty bad if you ask me. I think there are similar such games on Nintendo too. I tend to forget the names and the same with the Android. 

Spyro is the anti-christ lol. Worse video game I've ever seen and I've seen some horrible ones like Star Wars Battlefront II...

Definitely, Rayman.  I mean, sorry, but that game was soooo boring!  What in the world was going on there?  Anyway, another disappointment was Paper Mario - but I think with a cheat guide - I could have gotten past the first level.  Well, that is quite a pathetic story! 😀

On 10/7/2019 at 5:56 AM, Jayson said:

Definitely, Rayman.  I mean, sorry, but that game was soooo boring!  What in the world was going on there?  Anyway, another disappointment was Paper Mario - but I think with a cheat guide - I could have gotten past the first level.  Well, that is quite a pathetic story! 😀

I think rayman was not that bad. I mean there can be worst than that. 

On 10/6/2019 at 5:26 PM, Jayson said:

The real question is which Rayman did you purchase ? the original PS1 game ? if thats the case I agree with you the game is not really that great, but Rayman origins is actually very good.