3. Aliens: Colonial Marines
4. Fallout 76
5. Dirty Bomb
6. Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex
7. Defiance
8. Into the Dark
9. Rage 2
10. Deus Ex: The Fall

Colonial Marines is definitely up there in my top games I regret buying. As a matter of fact, only Star Wars Battlefront 2 would beat it for me.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, that game - that was the last time I ever pre-ordered a game or bought an EA title. I'm still fuming and it's been 3 years already.

Understandable. I avoided that game like the plague.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I avoid every EA game like the plague because I just know that even if it starts out good, they'll mess it all up somehow and then try to play the victim.

Aye. That seems to be the trend. And Activision are following suit.

Just now, Alyxx said:

Aye. That seems to be the trend. And Activision are following suit.

I'd argue that Activision is doing even worse than EA and the others because in addition to the backlash they are receiving for their scummy in-game microtransaction systems, they also have the Blizzard thing which is completely wrecking their image right now.

11 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'd argue that Activision is doing even worse than EA and the others because in addition to the backlash they are receiving for their scummy in-game microtransaction systems, they also have the Blizzard thing which is completely wrecking their image right now.

Yeah, now is not a good time to be associated with Blizzard lol

Here is one I regret buying, but not because the game sucks. Dark Souls 2, the game keeps asking me for an update every time I try to play it, I'm not sure if the disc has a problem or maybe my Xbox 360 console but the update will always take around 20 minutes it will make my console restart 1 or 2 times . the game cost me 2 dollars, but I regret not getting a more updated version to avoid this kind of problems

17 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Here is one I regret buying, but not because the game sucks. Dark Souls 2, the game keeps asking me for an update every time I try to play it, I'm not sure if the disc has a problem or maybe my Xbox 360 console but the update will always take around 20 minutes it will make my console restart 1 or 2 times . the game cost me 2 dollars, but I regret not getting a more updated version to avoid this kind of problems

That's just kind of modern gaming in a nutshell though...