Register Now
DylanC

Games you regret buying

It has to be Far Cry 5 for me. The game was awful and honestly, I have no idea why I got it because usually I don't like games like that (in terms of the missions and the setting). I think I went for it because of the open world aspect but even that was awful. It didn't help that I used to get headaches because of the weird way the first person is either. Tried to get rid of it but the resale value was so small that I ended up keeping it.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

It has to be Far Cry 5 for me. The game was awful and honestly, I have no idea why I got it because usually I don't like games like that (in terms of the missions and the setting). I think I went for it because of the open world aspect but even that was awful. It didn't help that I used to get headaches because of the weird way the first person is either. Tried to get rid of it but the resale value was so small that I ended up keeping it.

I'd go as far to say that this is the least enjoyable Far Cry game I've ever played and I don't really enjoy it either. I played it a couple of times but grew tired of it(doesn't normally happen so quick).

On 11/4/2019 at 8:25 AM, killamch89 said:

I'd go as far to say that this is the least enjoyable Far Cry game I've ever played and I don't really enjoy it either. I played it a couple of times but grew tired of it(doesn't normally happen so quick).

😕 I was actually considering getting this game , I heard a lot of good things about the open world but I also heard that the story is trash.

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think I am sure a lot of games I purchased in bundles would be waste of my time i am guessing. 

I pick up a lot of bundles off CL, not for the systems, but for the games. More often that not, the people selling aren't willing to part it out, if there's only one or two games I'm wanting out of the set. So I buy it, rebundle it with several games I already have that I didn't want and sell it off at a profit. Granted doing it that way isn't going to make someone rich, but it does typically put $10 or $20 in my pocket.