Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you could change one thing about your favorite game ...?

While we all have games that we adore, I’m pretty sure most of us haven’t played a game we consider to be 100% utterly faultlessly perfect.

If you could change one thing about the game you love most to make it even better, what would it be and why?

I'd improve the graphics of most of the survival games that I played. Most of the game studios just add the dark or the night setting and ignore the realistic graphics development. And they just force the gamers to focus on the issue at hand which is survival. But after RE2 remake we can see that having the surrounding improved definitely helps game sell. 

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I wouldn't change a thing about my favorite games because nothing is perfect and I can accept the flaws.

Such a refreshing attitude in a world where people will take any excuse they can think of to complain about something, lol.

3 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Such a refreshing attitude in a world where people will take any excuse they can think of to complain about something, lol.

Nothing in life is absolutely perfect especially things created by us humans (imperfect to say the least...) The only time I will really start complaining is if the flaw is preventing me from making any progress in-game.

On 4/3/2019 at 1:52 PM, xXInfectedXx said:

I wouldn't. That's why it is my favourite. No computer game you can think of is perfect. Each will have there faults however, I can accept this. 

My thoughts exactly. Perfection is just an illusion and even if you could fix whatever issues you originally had with the game what's to say you won't find new faults?

The games I play, I enjoy them because of their flaws and imperfection. Perfect games would be so boring. If there's nothing about a game that you don't like, then why the hell are you playing it? For example, in FF8 I hate Zell's limit break. I've never been able to use it. But you want to know something? He's one of the characters I try to keep in my main party at all times. Squall, Rinoa, and Zell is my team. Then there are things about a game that I absolutely despise like Kaepora Gaebora in Zelda OoT. But you know what? Even with as much as I hate it, I wouldn't take it out. I strongly feel that in order to truly enjoy a game, you have to hate some part of it, while at the same time not want to change that part. So with my games, I wouldn't change a thing.

Except maybe reduce the difficulty just a smidge in Zelda: Goddess Of Wisdom.