Register Now
StaceyPowers

To those who live in small homes/apartments...

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Why would we not include you?

I see where you are coming from now. I do know a herb that can increase your dopamine levels among other things (and no it is not weed or psychedelic drug) and for the most part a brilliant herb that helps with stress as well. It's called Mucuna Pruriens - it's an Indian ayurvedic herb that is well-known for being a brain booster and mood enhancer. I am recommending this because I have used it for over 6 years and it is wonderful.

Oh wow. I’ve researched Mucuna Pruriens a bit, but I’ve never met anyone who has tried it! I haven’t yet because it looks like some potent stuff, and I don’t want to mess my body/brain up in any way. But I’ve always wanted to chat with someone about it who has used it.

What dosage do you take, and on what schedule? Do you use it steadily, or cycle it on and off?

No side effects? Does it mess with your sleep at all? And if by any chance you do have pain issues, have you noticed any improvements?

Thanks! :)

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Why would we not include you?

I see where you are coming from now. I do know a herb that can increase your dopamine levels among other things (and no it is not weed or psychedelic drug) and for the most part a brilliant herb that helps with stress as well. It's called Mucuna Pruriens - it's an Indian ayurvedic herb that is well-known for being a brain booster and mood enhancer. I am recommending this because I have used it for over 6 years and it is wonderful.

Oh, also, do you use NSAIDs at all? I've read that Mucuna Pruriens can pair badly with them from a bleeding standpoint. 

12 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Oh, also, do you use NSAIDs at all? I've read that Mucuna Pruriens can pair badly with them from a bleeding standpoint. 

I'm not sure about its interactions with medication because I don't take any but when I started taking it, I took a 1/4 tsp every 3 days to let your body adapt to it and over time I increased the dosage to the recommended figure which is 1/2 tsp. Every month I normally stop taking it for a week because it is potent stuff. I haven't suffered any side effects and it helps with your mood and concentration and sleep as well since I take it in the evenings. I'm not sure about the amount of pain relief it offers because I haven't had any injuries in recent years.

NYC here - only keep the latest console(s), buy digital everything.

Living in the city for so long, you learn to appreciate not spending money on "collections", as they just end up being a hassle to store and move.  There is real freedom in just owning digital goods and the bare minimum needed to play them.

On 4/11/2019 at 6:04 AM, jonbones said:

NYC here - only keep the latest console(s), buy digital everything.

Living in the city for so long, you learn to appreciate not spending money on "collections", as they just end up being a hassle to store and move.  There is real freedom in just owning digital goods and the bare minimum needed to play them.

The problem with Digital goods is that you aren't really the owner per say as the company that truly owns it can shut down in the blink of an eye and you no longer have access to that product.