Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games were you obsessed with as a kid?

On 4/4/2019 at 6:47 AM, HeavenlyFaucet said:

Resident evil 4. i remembered how i play that game for 3-4 years tho (Im grade 5 that time and i realized i should stop playing the game when i was 3rd year highschool) loving that game and now i love ada wong.

Survival games are one of the most thrilling games to have ever rocked the gaming fan base and Resident Evil 4 is so damn cool to the extent of myself not ever getting tired of playing it over and over again. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Survival games are one of the most thrilling games to have ever rocked the gaming fan base and Resident Evil 4 is so damn cool to the extent of myself not ever getting tired of playing it over and over again. 

I haven't played it in ages to be fair but it was a pretty fun game from what I remember.

On 4/7/2019 at 10:59 AM, killamch89 said:

Tetris! Don't look at me funny...Tetris is the one game that I liked a lot as a kid and I still don't quite get why. It's not like those blocks can transform into anything else.

dude, I played Tetris for hours and hours as a kid. I think I liked that it was basically an optimization problem. or maybe it was that it had a kind of hypnotic quality. 

35 minutes ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

dude, I played Tetris for hours and hours as a kid. I think I liked that it was basically an optimization problem. or maybe it was that it had a kind of hypnotic quality. 

Who knew fitting squares together could be so - addictive! In all seriousness, I just think it is the game's simplistic nature that made it such a hard game to stop playing. It used to be crazy when the blocks started coming down at such a godly speed that you had to possess amazing reaction skills to survive.

Link's Awakening for the original Gameboy.  I took it with me on vacation to India for a Summer and I was engrossed in it.  It felt like I was on an adventure in the real world, and when we got back to the relative familiarity of a hotel I could play Link going on his little adventure.

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Who knew fitting squares together could be so - addictive! In all seriousness, I just think it is the game's simplistic nature that made it such a hard game to stop playing. It used to be crazy when the blocks started coming down at such a godly speed that you had to possess amazing reaction skills to survive.

For real. not like i had the mad skillz to beat the high lvls though.

1 hour ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

For real. not like i had the mad skillz to beat the high lvls though.

I wonder if anyone found out how what the ending of Tetris was like? If it had one that is

16 hours ago, skysolstice said:

When me and my friends were young, we play pokemon together every morning and named every pokemon after us. It's really memorable for me and it will be an undying memory.

I used to boss my friends at Pokemon when we were kids to the point where one of them deleted my progress Hahaha!