Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games were you obsessed with as a kid?

2 hours ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

lol i always wondered that too! i guess i should just like look it up on YT =D

Nothing there mate - Seems like one of life's greater mysteries! Like those undiscovered Planets far away where we can see them but can't reach them.

On 4/12/2019 at 4:00 AM, killamch89 said:

I wonder if anyone found out how what the ending of Tetris was like? If it had one that is

I used to boss my friends at Pokemon when we were kids to the point where one of them deleted my progress Hahaha!

Hahaha. That's funny, yeah we always have that one friend who always bosses us around because he know what decision to make. But there is also who acts like a boss because he just want to, lol. Btw what happened after that? Did you cry? Hahaha

1 hour ago, skysolstice said:

Hahaha. That's funny, yeah we always have that one friend who always bosses us around because he know what decision to make. But there is also who acts like a boss because he just want to, lol. Btw what happened after that? Did you cry? Hahaha

I was pretty mad for a couple weeks but I did several marathons to get myself back to where I was a couple of weeks prior and started whooping them again. 😂

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I was pretty mad for a couple weeks but I did several marathons to get myself back to where I was a couple of weeks prior and started whooping them again. 😂

HAHAHA You're a pain in the ass to them, don't you?

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Nothing there mate - Seems like one of life's greater mysteries! Like those undiscovered Planets far away where we can see them but can't reach them.

hahah srsly that's crazy! Now I want to know so bad if anyone here has beaten it.

Edited by TheSteelyardDweller

Believe it or not, I wasn't a hardcore gamer when I was a kid. I barely had any games that were worthwhile for any of the consoles I had. However, I did have a particular game that I loved which was Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut.

On 4/17/2019 at 3:06 PM, TheSteelyardDweller said:

oh man. maybe that's why we can't find the ending. maybe it just goes on scaling up in difficulty forever.

I've never got or witnessed anybody getting to the end of Tetris it seems to be the only logical explanation.

On 8/19/2019 at 6:58 PM, skyfire said:

If we are talking about those retro days then I guess for me it has to be mario, street fighter, contra. Those games kind of bring back lot of memories.

For me, it would be Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct although I used to play the games you mentioned as well.