Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games were you obsessed with as a kid?

I loved Pitfall Harry as a child. I would play it for hours cause there was this one world I couldn't beat.  It was key to beating the whole Atari game.   Anyway, I finally did beat it!

Now, other games I had obsessions with was Mario Bros 3 (Super Nintendo), then known by a different name (Well, who didn't?), and this World War II bombing game (Pacific Theater, for Apple Computer), forgot the name (Forgive me I am 43-years-old.).

Edited by Jayson

11 hours ago, Jayson said:

I loved Pitfall Harry as a child. I would play it for hours cause there was this one world I couldn't beat.  It was key to beating the whole Atari game.   Anyway, I finally did beat it!

Now, other games I had obsessions with was Mario Bros 3 (Super Nintendo), then known by a different name (Well, who didn't?), and this World War II bombing game (Pacific Theater, for Apple Computer), forgot the name (Forgive me I am 43-years-old.).

I'm familiar with most of the games you are talking about so don't worry 🤣

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I've heard of Kingdom Hearts, but never played it. Hell, I don't even know what it's about or what type of game it is.

Even Kingdom heart's fans dont know what its about xD , to make it simple is Final Fantasy with actual final fantasy characters in it and with Disney characters , with a beat'em up/RPG gameplay.

10 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Even Kingdom heart's fans dont know what its about xD , to make it simple is Final Fantasy with actual final fantasy characters in it and with Disney characters , with a beat'em up/RPG gameplay.

Still a good game. I don't know if I'll ever buy the 3rd.