Jump to content
Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games were you obsessed with as a kid?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

lol i always wondered that too! i guess i should just like look it up on YT =D

Nothing there mate - Seems like one of life's greater mysteries! Like those undiscovered Planets far away where we can see them but can't reach them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 4:00 AM, killamch89 said:

I wonder if anyone found out how what the ending of Tetris was like? If it had one that is

 

I used to boss my friends at Pokemon when we were kids to the point where one of them deleted my progress Hahaha!

Hahaha. That's funny, yeah we always have that one friend who always bosses us around because he know what decision to make. But there is also who acts like a boss because he just want to, lol. Btw what happened after that? Did you cry? Hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skysolstice said:

Hahaha. That's funny, yeah we always have that one friend who always bosses us around because he know what decision to make. But there is also who acts like a boss because he just want to, lol. Btw what happened after that? Did you cry? Hahaha

I was pretty mad for a couple weeks but I did several marathons to get myself back to where I was a couple of weeks prior and started whooping them again. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still in the 'child' range, I would say, but up until a few years ago I was obsessed with (like others) Minecraft and Plants versus Zombies: Garden Warfare. I still play both on occasion when I have the time, but I used to spend hours upon hours on both of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I was pretty mad for a couple weeks but I did several marathons to get myself back to where I was a couple of weeks prior and started whooping them again. 😂

HAHAHA You're a pain in the ass to them, don't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Nothing there mate - Seems like one of life's greater mysteries! Like those undiscovered Planets far away where we can see them but can't reach them.

hahah srsly that's crazy! Now I want to know so bad if anyone here has beaten it.

Edited by TheSteelyardDweller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

hahah srsly that's crazy! Now I want to know so bad if anyone here has beaten it.

I think the creator of Tetris is a master troll for creating this...Who the hell creates a game that is neverending? -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll chime in!

Star Fox

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Much much more so than OOT, go figure)

Star Wars Rogue Squadron

Mario Cart 64

Super Smash Bros

Banjo-Kazooie

 

As you guys can tell, the N64 was a BIG part of my childhood. Lol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Believe it or not, I wasn't a hardcore gamer when I was a kid. I barely had any games that were worthwhile for any of the consoles I had. However, I did have a particular game that I loved which was Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. To a lesser extent, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3.

I also played Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles to death as a kid. Still tied for second favorite Sonic game with Sonic CD, beaten by Sonic Mania (Plus).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 6:12 PM, killamch89 said:

I think the creator of Tetris is a master troll for creating this...Who the hell creates a game that is neverending? -_-

oh man. maybe that's why we can't find the ending. maybe it just goes on scaling up in difficulty forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we are talking about those retro days then I guess for me it has to be mario, street fighter, contra. Those games kind of bring back lot of memories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...