Register Now
Jayson

Do you have what it takes for competitive gaming?

Please tell me to what degree you could handle the challenge.  Also, if you can't handle it now, could you in the future - and what steps have to be taken?

Anyway, for me it would be a long haul, maybe like earning a masters degree.  I mean, I just don't game that much!

I absolutely do not have what it takes to game competitively. I lose more than I win. I play games just to have fun or kill time, it's never with the intent to beat everyone else playing. Although I do love the feeling I get when I win. lol Gaming competitively has never been something that crossed my mind though so I never really tried. I'm just not built for it. I can game for maybe an hour straight then get sick of it. It's not a big deal.

1 hour ago, UleTheVee said:

I would love to be a competitive player myself but try as I might, there will be always someone much better than me and I gotta learn how to defeat them.

You just have to believe in yourself (As cheesy as that sounds but it's the truth) and remember it is just a game. Also, don't go into it with any kind of expectations - just have fun.

Honestly, i don't know. During the Garena days I was heavily involved in Blackshot competitive seasons. But things are different now compared to the times before and shooter games have become more advanced with so many more features Maybe I would be fine with CS:GO .. but Overwatch, PUBG, fornite and etc? I don't think so.

10 hours ago, CruiserX said:

Honestly, i don't know. During the Garena days I was heavily involved in Blackshot competitive seasons. But things are different now compared to the times before and shooter games have become more advanced with so many more features Maybe I would be fine with CS:GO .. but Overwatch, PUBG, fornite and etc? I don't think so.

I haven't really been into competitive gaming in recent years because of the things you mentioned.

11 hours ago, CruiserX said:

Then play fighting games which have continued to stay as complex and fun as they've always been.