Register Now
kingpotato

Popular games you haven't played

What Popular games you haven't played ? I'm actually very behind, I do own many games but there are still many that I've I have never played
My personal list: 
Zelda BOTW
Spider man ps4- (I actually own the game but the damn disc was defective and I havent purchased it again)
Read Dead Redemption 2
Last of Us
Soul games (Dark souls, bloodborne Sekiro etc.)
Uncharted series
Yakuza series
Wolfstein series
Far cry 5
Tomb raider series, I only played the first one
Fallout 4
Metal gear Solid series,  I only played MGS 2 and I didnt even finished it.
LA noire
Witcher 3
Bayoneta 1 or 2
Bioshock trilogy (I have played the first Bioshock but never actually finished the game)
Batman Arkham Asylum and Knight, I only own Arkham city.
COD modern warfare 2, I played many cod games but this is one I have never played.

I think I'm still missing a bounch of games on this list. Which ones do you recommend ?

I remember not playing some of the marvel and capcom games in the past. I always wanted to play them. but I guess I have to play them under the emulator box. It seems like a lot of work these days to see the games which I have not played over the years and they were kind of popular. 

On 4/5/2019 at 1:00 AM, skyfire said:

I remember not playing some of the marvel and capcom games in the past. I always wanted to play them. but I guess I have to play them under the emulator box. It seems like a lot of work these days to see the games which I have not played over the years and they were kind of popular. 

yeah I think thats my problem to, its seems a lot of work or money to go back on popular games when I still have many unfinished games and new games coming in.

On 4/7/2019 at 8:21 PM, killamch89 said:

I haven't played Bioshock, Minecraft or the Bayonetta series before. To be honest, it is the first time I have heard of the Yakuza series. What kind of game is it?

Its like GTA with a smaller world and instead of italians or hoods its Yakuzas, its been around since the ps2 but I've only played a demo so far on my ps4.

7 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Its like GTA with a smaller world and instead of italians or hoods its Yakuzas, its been around since the ps2 but I've only played a demo so far on my ps4.

Thanks for the information. Is it half as engaging as GTA? or entertaining for that matter? GTA sets the bar pretty high with its single-player campaigns so that's why I am asking how comparable is it to GTA.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

Thanks for the information. Is it half as engaging as GTA? or entertaining for that matter? GTA sets the bar pretty high with its single-player campaigns so that's why I am asking how comparable is it to GTA.

Thats the question I have as well xD, since it was just a demo of one game and there are several games since the ps2 I'm not sure what to expect. It looks very focused on the story.

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Thats the question I have as well xD, since it was just a demo of one game and there are several games since the ps2 I'm not sure what to expect. It looks very focused on the story.

Oh okay - It isn't mentioned much by many gamers I know of so it probably lacks a lot of the functionality that GTA gives you in-game or lacks something important to be a successful GTA-like game.

On 4/8/2019 at 4:21 AM, killamch89 said:

I haven't played Bioshock, Minecraft or the Bayonetta series before. To be honest, it is the first time I have heard of the Yakuza series. What kind of game is it?

On 4/4/2019 at 3:12 AM, kingpotato said:

What Popular games you haven't played ? I'm actually very behind, I do own many games but there are still many that I've I have never played
My personal list: 
Zelda BOTW
Spider man ps4- (I actually own the game but the damn disc was defective and I havent purchased it again)
Read Dead Redemption 2
Last of Us
Soul games (Dark souls, bloodborne Sekiro etc.)
Uncharted series
Yakuza series
Wolfstein series
Far cry 5
Tomb raider series, I only played the first one
Fallout 4
Metal gear Solid series,  I only played MGS 2 and I didnt even finished it.
LA noire
Witcher 3
Bayoneta 1 or 2
Bioshock trilogy (I have played the first Bioshock but never actually finished the game)
Batman Arkham Asylum and Knight, I only own Arkham city.
COD modern warfare 2, I played many cod games but this is one I have never played.

I think I'm still missing a bounch of games on this list. Which ones do you recommend ?

Try and play Bioshock if you get the chance, guys! I’ve been replaying it recently and it absolutely stands up today. Definitely one of my favourite games. Get on it! 🙂

16 hours ago, DylanC said:

Try and play Bioshock if you get the chance, guys! I’ve been replaying it recently and it absolutely stands up today. Definitely one of my favourite games. Get on it! 🙂

It has been on my list of games to try but somehow I still haven't gotten around to it. Believe me, I know that the story is extremely immersive because that's the first thing I always hear about the series and I'm a sucker for immersive stories.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It has been on my list of games to try but somehow I still haven't gotten around to it. Believe me, I know that the story is extremely immersive because that's the first thing I always hear about the series and I'm a sucker for immersive stories.

EC5A7619-0EAE-4A95-864F-9ECDC362C6FF.gif

If I tried to list them all, I'd be here all night, honestly.

Instead, I'll list maybe 5.

• Fortnite
  • Apex Legends
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2

Admittedly, that last one is pretty niche; it only really applies among RTS players like myself. Anyway, I've never played any of these. All of them have been wildly popular with people at one point or another. I still get people recommending I play KOTOR, even after I tell them I tried KOTOR II and got bored pretty early on before stopping. I may eventually cave and go for it one day. But I've more or less been avoiding the first three like the plague, mostly because I'm kinda sick of hearing about them. Though in Apex's case, I just don't want anything to do with EA games anymore. I'm not entirely sure I'd buy Titanfall 3 if it comes out, in spite of my weakness for giant robots that compelled me to buy the first two. Skyrim, I just don't care for the setting at all. Fortnite... Well, nothing about it really attracts me to it. It just comes across to me as completely and utterly uninteresting; I'd rather play Minecraft.